NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

My life is the shit...legit - if I wrote a book people would think I’m lying because I got a great life....but this dude living on an even higher level....I bow down and give respect to this mother fucker and added a goal to my bucket list... isolated desert mountain top 3 some with hot chicks...

Reactions: samuraic
My life is the shit...legit - if I wrote a book people would think I’m lying because I got a great life....but this dude living on an even higher level....I bow down and give respect to this mother fucker and added a goal to my bucket list... isolated desert mountain top 3 some with hot chicks...

I seriously doubt your life is truly "the shit" if you disregard everything you supposedly have going for you to envy a dude who fucks low-class whores on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: turntandburnt2016
Quick question, anyone still able to still rip bunkr pages in whole regardless of individual file size or is it only on my end? Been tryna scr@pe but everything comes up as html files 🤔🤔🤔 Pm if you're tryna keep it lowkey

I seriously doubt your life is truly "the shit" if you disregard everything you supposedly have going for you to envy a dude who fucks low-class whores on the internet.
Bruh smh let him talk his shit it don’t matter whether if his life is or isn’t let the man have an opinion on his own life bro #BeCool

Reactions: 540life and Ty24