Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Nigga either post up something besides complaints or shut the fuck up. We in here watching the pusc while your sus ass going "BLACK DICKS MATTER"
Do y’all gonna thumbs up this yt talking crazy using the N word🤦🏾‍♂️🤦‍♂️
or just PM me there names if you don’t want to say out loud

1. on who

2. was it worth it
NO ONLY FANS IS EVER WORTH IT!!! The good ones are already leaked the trash ones aren’t leaked for a reason...TRUST

Check this out. This one video was $50. I was hot that day.

filemail sucks that’s why everyone uses GOFILE.com. It’s not letting me open the link. But wow & smh paying $50 for one video, that’s fucked up.

edit:

I finally watch the video,her bat looking rat ass just spun around in a circle and that’s it.

Last edited:
Do y’all gonna thumbs up this yt talking crazy using the N word🤦🏾‍♂️🤦‍♂️

NO ONLY FANS IS EVER WORTH IT!!! The good ones are already leaked the trash ones aren’t leaked for a reason...TRUST
I agree kind of, but it’s mostly popularity contest.
Sometimes the trash ones no one knows who the lady because she may not be as popular. There are so many regular women with periscope or unknown / not well know models that have nude onlyfans.

It’s a lot of trash popular women that are updated a lot. Also most of the mega links are just the same videos from 2 years ago popping up over and over again. Also some of the scamming popular women keep have a price on their 1 minute video and scam you into buying their longer video for $

Last edited:
these surgeons need to be held accountable, I blame them.. these females clearly don't know any better - I'd go as far to say they're mentally unfit to ask for such procedures.... if I was her surgeon I wouldn't be able to sleep at nite knowing I mutilated her and didn't have the wherewithal to talk her off the ledge
🤷‍♂️
these women got serious mental issues and a lack of self love

Back