Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Show you how whats done u fckin dumbass.Like I said last time THOSE HOES RECYCLED ANY HOE DATS BAD ALREADY SHARED. Any good hoe has been shared already multiple times at that. So check that dixk suckin subliminal. “Show us how it done big dawg”. 🤡 Already preachin big hommie shxt u eater.😂😂😂. Read comprehend respond in that order.

aint no subliminal nigga i replied directly to you. u felt the need to bitch and complain about posts for what? what were you lookin to achieve with that? post something or shut the fuck up, leechin ass. you comprehend that?

aint no subliminal nigga i replied directly to you. u felt the need to bitch and complain about posts for what? what were you lookin to achieve with that? post something or shut the fuck up, leechin ass. you comprehend that?
Yea its be around the brush folks like you “big dog” why aint u come like that the 1st time. See thats what u call subliminal NOT DIRECT tried to be slick “big dog”. 2 different energies from this comment/reply to the last one. If I said some dixk suxkin shit like you like “good post” etc I would’ve been cool huh. Like I said they was mid hoes simple as that. Careful doin all that dxck riding u might get pregnant 😂😂😂. If u want real content hmu I got the connect.

Yea its be around the brush folks like you “big dog” why aint u come like that the 1st time. See thats what u call subliminal NOT DIRECT tried to be slick “big dog”. 2 different energies from this comment/reply to the last one. If I said some dixk suxkin shit like you like “good post” etc I would’ve been cool huh. Like I said they was mid hoes simple as that. Careful doin all that dxck riding u might get pregnant 😂😂😂. If u want real content hmu I got the connect.

Let's see your example of a top drop not all this empty talk.

Blah Blah Blah Yap Yap Yap GIF - Blah Blah Blah Yap Yap Yap Talk - Discover  & Share GIFs

my guy do you know what subliminal means? i can rip my own content dude, be easy

Back