Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I usually don’t go for bimbo types but just for her I’ll make an exception lol

I just don't understand this aesthetic where people seem to WANT the body to look fake as fuck, like a blowup doll.... But everybody got their thang.

Plus, as far as you calling her "chocolate"... I mean, she IS brown-skinned so I guess the bill fits. But "chocolate" mostly makes people think of "African descent"... this lady is Indian.

I just don't understand this aesthetic where people seem to WANT the body to look fake as fuck, like a blowup doll.... But everybody got their thang.

Plus, as far as you calling her "chocolate"... I mean, she IS brown-skinned so I guess the bill fits. But "chocolate" mostly makes people think of "African descent"... this lady is Indian.
Damn Indian you did your research i just seen a brownskin Queen😂 and yeah I like bimbos to a certain extent like her boobs are a little to big for me and would be perfect if they were a little smaller but bimbos like this one are fucking repulsive to me
3623EECF-CB62-4B32-8E09-A602D01AB105.jpeg

She's a sista from the "A" and lives D.C. Where are you getting this Indian shit from?

Last edited:
White pervs not to make it racial but its the truth. Aint no brothers payin to see a chick wit a body like that. That bitch just should’ve made a m. Whats worse is she didn’t even get naked thats when I knew my white buddies was responsible. 😂😂😂
Sick joke was she was a baby when she was first on tv. It’s like they were waiting on her to turn 18. That was like 4 yrs ago

Back