Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It's not just the boobs. The torso, groin and entire hip carriage look like they were assembled in a factory. Her hip area literally looks like a goddamn Barbie doll. This is not what God intended any woman's anatomy to look like.

View attachment 801346

Bruh we've literally went down this road already. Shes tall and lanky asf so her hip bones poke out like that. There's no surgical marks or scars and like I said her anatomy is normal for her build. Yeah some of yall might find her weird looking (the ones who thirst for IG built models) but thats a woman full on IMO based on the evidence given.
13.jpeg

Bruh we've literally went down this road already. Shes tall and lanky asf so her hip bones poke out like that. There's no surgical marks or scars and like I said her anatomy is normal for her build. Yeah some of yall might find her weird looking (the ones who thirst for IG built models) but thats a woman full on IMO based on the evidence given.
View attachment 801352

It ain't got nothing to do with liking IG built models... if you're familiar with the girls I be posting on here (or at least that I *used to* post) you might know that basically, ANY plastic surgery is essentially a dealbreaker for me.

But if you think that the intersection between the pelvis and the legs on any human is supposed to look like this

2.jpg

I really have to ask where you learned about human anatomy.

It's funny how passionate defenders of her get whenever this issue is raised, though. I mean, I got no problem with folks having an opinion and voicing it... because I already said I never 100% believed it either. But there is this fervent defense, often full of anger and a kind of anguish, almost like cats are too scared to even *consider* the possibility.

To this I say: It's okay. If it DOES turn out that she is trans, it is okay. The fact that you spanked it to her unknowingly does NOT make you gay. You will survive.

It ain't got nothing to do with liking IG built models... if you're familiar with the girls I be posting on here (or at least that I *used to* post) you might know that basically, ANY plastic surgery is essentially a dealbreaker for me.

But if you think that the intersection between the pelvis and the legs on any human is supposed to look like this

View attachment 801356

It's funny how passionate defenders of her get whenever this issue is raised, though. I mean, I got no problem with folks having an opinion and voicing it... because I already said I never 100% believed it either. But there is this fervent defense, often full of anger and a kind of anguish, almost like cats are too scared to even *consider* the possibility.

To this I say: It's okay. If it DOES turn out that she is trans, it is okay. The fact that you spanked it to her unknowingly does NOT make you gay. You will survive.
strange hill to die on. its a bad angle.

loked through the folder, shit looks very normal. way more normal than half the birds posted on here.

View attachment 801356

First and foremost, shorty does NOTHING FOR ME and that's fact. Im not a fan of plastic in no sense, aint never spanked shit to her. I'm not a defender of hers nor am I in passion? lmao... I'm stating pure unemotional FACTS. You dissected my comment to be something that it wasn't when it was YOU that jumped out and WISHED(HOPE = SAME THING) that she was trans so niggas heads will explode 🤔.. given your track record of you not having problems bating to trans chicks, hey not knocking you but to try to make it seem like I got a personal agenda to cape for broad nahhh fam you got me wayyy fucked up. BONE STRUCTURE is where I deduce my anatomical basis on if you're curious because BONES DONT LIE.Her being skinny as fuck so her pelvis flare when she sits gives zero indication of tom foolery. I fucks with you my guy but you gotta relax

strange hill to die on. its a bad angle.

loked through the folder, shit looks very normal. way more normal than half the birds posted on here.

Who is dying on a hill? It's an observation. (Though she does seem to have a LOT of "bad angles" in a LOT of pics)

But this is the kind of fervent defense I am talking about. You don't agree with my assessment? Fine, say that. But everything gets turned to 11 and is treated like we're dealing with a life-or-death issue here lol

Again: If it turns out she is trans and you beat your meat to her without knowing... it's okay. You didn't know.

And even if you DID know, I for one do not care. Enjoy your life!

Who is dying on a hill? It's an observation. (Though she does seem to have a LOT of "bad angles" in a LOT of pics)

But this is the kind of fervent defense I am talking about. You don't agree with my assessment? Fine, say that. But everything gets turned to 11 and is treated like we're dealing with a life-or-death issue here lol

Again: If it turns out she is trans and you beat your meat to her without knowing... it's okay. You didn't know.

And even if you DID know, I for one do not care. Enjoy your life!

Bro lmfaooo YOU TURNED IT TO 11 lmao All I did was literally disagree and give proof why! 4 sentences of facts smfh

First and foremost, shorty does NOTHING FOR ME and that's fact. Im not a fan of plastic in no sense, aint never spanked shit to her. I'm not a defender of hers nor am I in passion? lmao... I'm stating pure unemotional FACTS. You dissected my comment to be something that it wasn't when it was YOU that jumped out and WISHED(HOPE = SAME THING) that she was trans so niggas heads will explode 🤔.. given your track record of you not having problems bating to trans chicks, hey not knocking you but to try to make it seem like I got a personal agenda to cape for broad nahhh fam you got me wayyy fucked up. BONE STRUCTURE is where I deduce my anatomical basis on if you're curious because BONES DONT LIE.Her being skinny as fuck so her pelvis flare when she sits gives zero indication of tom foolery. I fucks with you my guy but you gotta relax

How does excessive skinness = pelvis flare?

If anything, it would be the opposite would it not? Because that "flare" from the pelvis is typically from flesh not bone. And even then, it don't typically look like THAT.

Again: I'm not saying I know anything. Maybe she really IS just built different. Maybe she DOES just have a funny skeletal construction. I really don't know... but let's not act like it's not worth asking.

(And by the way: I'm not even saying that she is trans.... but I'm just saying her body doesn't look natural. She could very well have been born female but just had a ton of bad surgery to her hips and shit. Or maybe she sucks at Photoshopping her pics*)

(But her whole pussy area looks weird af too though :lol10:

*To be honest, I kinda think this could possibly be the issue with her.... I don't recall if I've ever seen a video of her, just pics. And I think she Photoshops them to give her the hips she doesn't have in real life and she is terrible at it.

View attachment 801352

Yeah, this pic looks a lot more credible. Like I said above, maybe the problem with her is that she Photoshops her pics to make her look more curvaceous... but she doesn't seem to know what the human body is supposed to look like. I think that is a reasonable explanation that should make everyone happy!

How does excessive skinness = pelvis flare?

If anything, it would be the opposite would it not? Because that "flare" from the pelvis is typically from flesh not bone. And even then, it don't typically look like THAT.

Again: I'm not saying I know anything. Maybe she really IS just built different. Maybe she DOES just have a funny skeletal construction. I really don't know... but let's not act like it's not worth asking.

(And by the way: I'm not even saying that she is trans.... but I'm just saying her body doesn't look natural. She could very well have been born female but just had a ton of bad surgery to her hips and shit. Or maybe she sucks at Photoshopping her pics*)

(But her whole pussy area looks weird af too though :lol10:

*To be honest, I kinda think this could possibly be the issue with her.... I don't recall if I've ever seen a video of her, just pics. And I think she Photoshops them to give her the hips she doesn't have in real life and she is terrible at it.

its okay if you've never bedded a chick with narrow hips, like thin girls with her body usually look like that. my ex had absolutely no hips and you'd feel/see her pelvis in certain positions/fits.

it aint that serious bro

its okay if you've never bedded a chick with narrow hips, like thin girls with her body usually look like that. my ex had absolutely no hips and you'd feel/see her pelvis in certain positions/fits.

it aint that serious bro

But her hips AREN'T narrow. That's precisely the point.

Her hips are portrayed as inordinately wide, and in a way that does not make any anatomical sense in relation to her appendages.

But her hips AREN'T narrow. That's precisely the point.

Her hips are portrayed as inordinately wide, and in a way that does not make any anatomical sense in relation to her appendages.
we're def looking at 2 different chicks cus she's basically a ruler with tits.

she does a lot of posturing and angles to look like she got hips, but she's very petite and her very narrow waist make it look like she got hips, but she's not very wide at all

princesshelayna-17-07-2020-82456471-Good afternoon I ve had a bit of a late start toda.jpg princesshelayna-30-08-2020-108201444-I went to the lake today and lounged around tople.jpg princesshelayna-03-06-2020-44467409-Swipe and tell me your favorite pic out of .jpg

Back