Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 404484

PrettyPlsBaby

Courtesy of our awesome contributors over at our spot. Rock with us!

https://fil.email/rWGwMqmy
Code 0.0

View attachment 404489

a & p OnlyFans
Any chance of a re-up please?

Attachments

• 5LpcfUBn_o.jpg
    5LpcfUBn_o.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 6.png
    6.png
    458.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 75zDo48k_o.jpg
    75zDo48k_o.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 52
  • fFvljYKh_o.jpg
    fFvljYKh_o.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 75
  • JCIgb9WI_o.jpg
    JCIgb9WI_o.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 81
  • jBMEPVUy_o.jpg
    jBMEPVUy_o.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 82
  • hM3PsfjM_o.jpg
    hM3PsfjM_o.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 62
  • NWX7pyT6_o.jpg
    NWX7pyT6_o.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 63
  • oeUu2gdP_o.jpg
    oeUu2gdP_o.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 65
  • qN5R2zN5_o.jpg
    qN5R2zN5_o.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 74
  • qQ9bWdx6_o.jpg
    qQ9bWdx6_o.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 68

Attachments

• Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 07.jpg
    Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 07.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 32.jpg
    Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 32.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 12.jpg
    Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 12.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 44.jpg
    Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 44.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 47.jpg
    Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 47.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 48.jpg
    Hannah Jo Doggystyle Sex Video 48.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 75

I don't know anything about her baby daddy but I don't think it is far-fetched to expect her simps to help her out. What I don't know is what kind of followership she has. She has 100k on Twitter. How many does she actually have on Fansly?

I notice that she advertised her pregnancy as part of her profile... are her simps dudes with a pregnancy kink? I don't know enough about that fetish... do those guys care about a woman with a newborn being homeless? Or do they lose interest the minute she stops being pregnant?

And then I ask myself about her relationship with her fans in the first place. Though I have seen her name before, I know nothing about her.... but something about her vibe seems unpleasant to me. I notice that she has limited the replies on her tweets... is that something that she did recently because of dusty asshole niggas leaving unhelpful and unkind responses to her current predicament? I dunno... but scrolling back a month or two, I still see no replies on her tweets. And very few likes. She has 100k followers but the engagement is not there.

So maybe she needs to ask herself if there's a reason why some other SWs might have followers who throw money at them at a drop of a hat while she struggles to get 500 bucks to pay the rent. Maybe it's NOT because she's black. Maybe it's because those other SWs show attention, appreciation and "love" to the fans, and work hard to cultivate a facsimile of a "personal" relationship with them.... while she seems to have done none of that.

All that being said, this is a terrible situation (if true). A mother with a newborn being out on the street is never funny, regardless of the circumstances. I know a lot of dusty and bitter incels out here will likely celebrate it, unfortunately.
I am definitely celebrating

Back