Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If you got Doñdâ two on a mègà (and it sounds good) message me. Got packs to trade for it. 😂 can’t drop $200 on a stem player right now! Not a request, but an appeal for…😉

Small tits ain’t really my cup of tea, but she’s definitively changing my mind . She’s beautiful I hope she doesn’t go under the knife and ruin her body like some of these other thots
Exactly, she's unique: no surgery, no weaves, no tats (like PrincessEve) but still sexier and likely more dateable/wife material than most and still manages to not show her face. First saw her on the hub. Nah I think she embraces that natural beauty. That's why I fuck wit her.

Exactly, she's unique: no surgery, no weaves, no tats (like PrincessEve) but still sexier and likely more dateable/wife material than most and still manages to not show her face. First saw her on the hub. Nah I think she embraces that natural beauty. That's why I fuck wit her.
the baddest, prettiest, most naturally beauty with silky smooth flawless chocolate skin and tight ass body that I've seen is Amira West. My fucking god, she is a gemmed Prism!

Back