NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It's really this simple

If you don't like the one or two rules that are in this section, you can leave.

Just like that. Just don't login here anymore and go to Reddit or somewhere else. We are not forcing you to be here. When you sign up, and check the box, you are agreeing to rules set here. It might be a minor inconvenience for y'all to get free shit so if it bothers you that much, then just leave.
I was on the real how it works famo? I was hoping someone could help out because I sometimes have requests but I'm not sure who's gonna see that request and hit me up with a link or some shit you know. So posting it here makes sense.

I was on the real how it works famo? I was hoping someone could help out because I sometimes have requests but I'm not sure who's gonna see that request and hit me up with a link or some shit you know. So posting it here makes sense.

Let's be real. 99% of the requests posted in here are never fulfilled anyway. Let's not act like a request is made and a few hrs later that model is posted. Most requests in here are met with poop and thumbs down emojis, so I understand why mods banned the shit because it just creates more clutter.