Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Suelen Bissolati

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid>>https://cutt.ly/fTgE1gb
Bro definitely got a type he like these athletic brick body bitches I would say man looking but all of them don't look like men 😂.

The logistics of the request thread don't really add up coz now you gotta double up.. Like who check the request thread often? People requesting and others who might have those requests? You know what I'm saying? Who goes through those pages just seeing if you can drop some niggas requests. That whole back and forth makes the site user experience bad.

It makes sense if we all in one place.

FIGHTBACKMODE got packed up? I remember that nigga at one point ran this whole site, argued wit mad random niggas and bitches on here that was trynna “shut this site down”, dude always held it down for this site.....24/7
bbuXO.gif

God damn you seem to acknowledge his absence too i thought i was a only mother fucka here mourning his ass ... yea man dude at one point was a cat 5 storm he basically had every one around him blessing every one even simp ass niggaz with gems or what not ... i couldn't even imagine mf is gone ... they done fucked up kicked OG like that ... well up to this day no one is giving me a right answer as to how that son of a bitch got booted out this fine establishment ....

1980e5c8-8ea1-4b64-94fb-7e28b071bb99_text.gif

The logistics of the request thread don't really add up coz now you gotta double up.. Like who check the request thread often? People requesting and others who might have those requests? You know what I'm saying? Who goes through those pages just seeing if you can drop some niggas requests. That whole back and forth makes the site user experience bad.

It makes sense if we all in one place.
well according to the new law of 2021 making requests here will send you to a gulag ...

God damn you seem to acknowledge his absence too i thought i was a only mother fucka here mourning his ass ... yea man dude at one point was a cat 5 storm he basically had every one around him blessing every one even simp ass niggaz with gems or what not ... i couldn't even imagine mf is gone ... they done fucked up kicked OG like that ... well up to this day no one is giving me a right answer as to how that son of a bitch got booted out this fine establishment ....

View attachment 693778

I'm iffy on all the details but him and some dude had words and fight said something about his dead fam member which is against the rules so the dude informed the mods and fight was banned for breaking the rules.

it's not quite over yet now it's become mods vs fight and they had to turn off sign ups because if they open the gates the first person coming in will be fight.

Back