NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bro you aren't exactly the perfect example of mental stability let us not forget you woke up one day and thought "I like that nigga faha let me pretend to be him when I get online"

I've talked shit online but never created multiple personas, never stalked a person, never hung around people I dislike so I can gather data to use at a later date, my guy you can laugh but when you stop laughing consider that you might need some help as well.

this isn't even talking shit it's being 100% genuine if you don't see anything off about your behavior how can you provide any advice to someone else. I think we often point fingers cause it's easier then looking at ourselves and saying "damn I'm fucked up" but as I said carry on my guy.

P.S.

I do hope in the future the black community can better address mental health because we all suffering and need better ways to cope than trying to shit on the next man.
Lmao how predictable, I was waiting for you to step in and defend your DAD😂😂😂😂 that’s why I did not crop your name out the screenshot.
And yes I am definitely suffering from metal illness, I see dr. Phil twice a week he’s been helping me a lot 🤣🤣.

If you and your DAD need a recommendation just let me know

• Haha
Reactions: turntandburnt2016
This man haven’t posted here in like a week, first post back he coming for me cause I posted something about his mans 😂😂😂

Damn whiteKnight.

i have seen other dudes white knight for bitches but not for a while ass other man. FOH

• Haha
Reactions: turntandburnt2016
This man haven’t posted here in like a week, first post back he coming for me cause I posted something about his mans 😂😂😂

Damn whiteKnight.

i have seen other dudes white knight for bitches but not for a while ass other man. FOH

Yeah, but:

The Kid Mero Nod GIF by Desus & Mero