Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I think I just came up with a name for these post Too Hot For ABW: Try Not To Cum Edition :hahaha:

FBgd-GyXoAcEf-_

No way the chick on the right doesn't stank. No way.

Yeah he's so lucky to be with a girl who whores herself out on the internet. Do you niggas hear yourselves sometimes? She's nothing more than an object for sexual gratification, there's nothing redeeming about her just because she looks good. If anything it lowers her stock-- think how fucked up she must be mentally to look like that, but still choose to tarnish her image for life instead of linking up with a solid man who would be more than happy to hold her down.
You're hilarious, our opinions don't change the fact that guy is still the one that's actually smashing her at the end of the day and we're just watching on a screen. He could be a solid dude for all we know. Some of these chicks just be smashing their boyfriends in the comfort of their homes, only difference they just filming it

ya'll always asking me to feed the fam and when I cook full course meals yall act like yall ain't hungry I don't understand you youngins

:wtf20:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I like my women with a little meat on the bone :hahaha: link coming shortly pls leave shit emojis if you like the content
Hell no I dying laughing the look stank and I wouldn't hit if they had a brown paper bag on they head 😂😂.

Yeah, I live in Houston. I see instagram models and a few OF models from time to time. And no, they never look like they do online, but that really shouldn't be expected either. There are no filters in real life.

*edit* Maliah Michele is the only one I saw in person that looked better than her pics.
Everyone from Houston should still be asking why Watson was importing IG models when he is a QB in Houston

Back