NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

10 dollars for her shit and it ain't even worth it (I HATE GIRLS WITH 30 S OR 1 MINUTE VIDS ON THEIR WALL LIKE PUT ATLEAST 5 MINUTES)
so i decided to drop it (she was already seen here and i took some shit of 3rome )
Enjoy
Télécharger les fichiers - FilemailView attachment 668383

OF should categorize any video under 4 mins as a CLIP and video under 1 minute as a GIF

these hoes talking about "access to over 200 videos" nah, that shit is like 1 min and 32 secs of content total lol

6C398F9A-EF0A-48B9-9325-690F52FAC88E.gif
This next drop is a little underwhelming. I either didn’t like the girl herself or the content. Sometimes it was both. A nigga was punching the air harder than Floyd Mayweather opponents. Out of exhaustion, I hit the ground harder than Wilder with his non boxing ass in the Fury fight. You niggas have no idea. This goes out to my “Real Niggas” who put their wallet on the line when they hit the plug for that “Blue Magic”. Sometimes you end up with a bad batch. Like my nigga Forest Gump said “OnlyFans is like a box of chocolates, You never know if she gon buss it open”. I’m pretty sure it was something like that. I be forgetting and sh*t. I ain’t no movie buff Nucca!!! Anyway…Enjoy!!!

Amber Nova

4.1 GB folder on MEGA
298 files

photo_2020-08-07_16-13-20.jpg