Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Can someone rip this, it's free. I just wanna see what she had there.

Exhibit A on chicks who lack sex appeal.

I don't want this to sound like a dis because she's a cool chick and I like her a lot. But you know, everybody talks about how young she looks, how she still looks like a teenager... and she kinda said that part of the reason she did OF at all was to try to break away from that image.

But the thing is.... somehow I feel like it might have worked too well. Her OF content sort of makes her look TOO old.... She often comes off kinda like your drunk auntie trying seduce her teenage newphew's football teammate.

View attachment 632154View attachment 632155
Anybody have her old OF content ?

Can someone rip this, it's free. I just wanna see what she had there.

I can get with this... someone who asks for something to be ripped, and that's what they actually mean--not "someone BUY this for me"

I'll have it by the weekend.

i got it im doing rips right now >.> long as it isn't like 40 gbs worth of content lol

that shit hurt when they say "it's free" than you go to rip it and see 89 gbs :lol10:

update . ..i may have spoken to soon its not letting me rip her shit O.o

That's strange.... her account is not completely inactive yet. Though it seems like it's halfway there...

I don't want this to sound like a dis because she's a cool chick and I like her a lot. But you know, everybody talks about how young she looks, how she still looks like a teenager... and she kinda said that part of the reason she did OF at all was to try to break away from that image.

But the thing is.... somehow I feel like it might have worked too well. Her OF content sort of makes her look TOO old.... She often comes off kinda like your drunk auntie trying seduce her teenage newphew's football teammate.
This is wildly accurate 😂

nvm I misunderstood she has more videos listed but i guess their hidden or something eitherway

@Qwert698

Ah... you already got it. I was just uploading now... it was much easier to rip her shit than I expected because though she has like 400+ media, most of it is PPV. And like you said, a lot of it appears to be hidden somehow.

I will say though, that a lot of people misunderstand what kinda content the broads are gonna put out

its like... you have a lot of cosplayers who sell pictures, and you have e-hookers that cosplay.

Key is to know the difference, but I wouldn't say that they are scammers per se.

Like, if i saw this chick show a nipple my jaw would hit the floor bc that shit is out of character.

Back