NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yes, I said I *would have* gotten it for you.

Not sure if you realize it, but I don't just snap my fingers and the Mega genie instantly appears with a link to the content.

It takes a minute. If you had been able to control your thirst for a day or two, you would have had a link to your man-faced goddess.

BUT... you decided to go about it a different way. And now you got bupkis.

C'est la vie.

(I really wonder what pack of wolves raised some of y'all sometimes...)

One thing I learned is, when it comes to most OF girls, we all like the same chicks.

If you wait a max two weeks, most of the relevant and popular women and sites will be shared here.

And I say this from the bottom of my heart, I don't get why men here are so thirsty.

TastyBlacks
SpankBang
Xnxx
BaddieHub
BaddiesOnly.tv

Will hold you over for an extended period of time until on of us delivers your chick.

Yes, I said I *would have* gotten it for you.

Not sure if you realize it, but I don't just snap my fingers and the Mega genie instantly appears with a link to the content.

It takes a minute. If you had been able to control your thirst for a day or two, you would have had a link to your man-faced goddess.

BUT... you decided to go about it a different way. And now you got bupkis.

C'est la vie.

(I really wonder what pack of wolves raised some of y'all sometimes...)
I ain't tripping my boa you don't owe me anything...not like any real money was involved we Gucci

Actually, really money WAS involved.... you think I got some OnlyFans All You Can Eat pass to just get all this shit for free?
No it wasn't becuz he never got it! I would have cashapp him something tho just for getting it in that timely matter like I ask becuz I was horny as shit that day and was ready to jack off to her but he was like he was gonna do it b4 I insulted him in which he was cappin and just in his feeling about it becuz he wanted to be called daddy so badly but it all good every man isn't expected to wear draws in this world: some wear panties behind close doors in which he prove becuz he couldn't even keep his word but yet always manage to comment something lame asl

• Haha
Reactions: drumar
No it wasn't becuz he never got it! I would have cashapp him something tho just for getting it in that timely matter like I ask becuz I was horny as shit that day and was ready to jack off to her but he was like he was gonna do it b4 I insulted him in which he was cappin and just in his feeling about it becuz he wanted to be called daddy so badly but it all good every man isn't expected to wear draws in this world: some wear panties behind close doors in which he prove becuz he couldn't even keep his word but yet always manage to comment something lame asl

:dfbruh: