Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I don't like my fam being upset with me so FULFILLING ALL BBW REQUEST THE BIGGER THE BETTER do not request any skinny girls I will not fulfill them only big girls and I mean BIG and I will post them out here so until 12 go ahead

to show you an example of what I mean i'll start it off

giphy.gif

View attachment 660576
Need the mixxeddemotions and tan1aaa re-ups as well.

It's not even a request. You already posted the stuff before but won't re-up? You use filemail that lasts a couple days, what are people supposed to do who check this site once every other month?

Check more often maybe?

Y'all sound like you truly believe that you are entitled to all this content.

0A070E48-037F-4CDA-863F-DA7B8272918F.jpeg

AND SO IT BEGINS…… I present to you, one of my greatest collections of snow bunny heat EVER!!!!!!! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bundle 1:

Bundle 2:

Bundle 3:

Bundle 4:

Enjoy fellas 🤝💯💯

Call me gay for noticing this (or caring)... I don't give a shit.

Of all the things I hate about her content--and there are many things--what bothers me most is that the dude's dick is always soft. ALWAYS. I dunno if it's the same dude, or if it's just the dudes she chooses (or are chosen for her) or if it's just something she brings out in a man... but the shit makes her scenes all the more lame.
Just cause these hoes be naked, don't mean they sexy. Dude probably is not really turned on by her cause she definitely doesn't turn me on.

Just cause these hoes be naked, don't mean they sexy. Dude probably is not really turned on by her cause she definitely doesn't turn me on.

Exactly. And that's what I mean when I say it makes the scene so lame, and why I have said many times that she is beautiful... but not sexy.

I mean, I already thought she exudes no sex appeal... but it makes it all the worse when every time she is in a B/G scene, the dude seems to be completely unaroused by her, even when his penis is in her mouth and vagina. She just seems like a dead fish.

Back