Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

As much as I give cats a hard time for posting requests in this thread, I often do be taking note of those requests as recommendations for shit I should check out. (I shouldn't admit that openly as it just encourages more requests but.... it is what it is)

I need to stop doing that. I'm gonna go back to the old days when I only paid attention a handful of cats in here whose tastes largely align with mine (@Faha , @Jang-A-Lang.com and 2 or 3 others). Because some of y'all is weird af.

I don't want to be an ableist. There's no reason this young lady should not be able to enjoy sex, or work as a sex worker. But I dunno... maybe it's me but.... something about watching disabled sex workers makes me uncomfortable.

Who was it who recommended this shit? I'm too annoyed to flip back a few pages to remember.

View attachment 634952
View attachment 634950
View attachment 634951
I see you been watching and supporting the paralympics in Tokyo. Niggas would probably smash but clowning her. I for one ain't sure but I'd probably eat and wipe my lips Fore anybody sees.

I knew this was gonna be some weak shit. I just knew it. The voice in my head told me it was gonna be some weak shit.

But then the other voice in my head says "Hey! Don't be such a pessimist! She started a new OF and a new IG to go along with it (while still maintaining her old IG)! That tells you she's got a new breath of air, a new attitude and a new focus on OF! She's gonna BRING IT this time, man!"

Okay.... I'll take a look.

Fam, this shit is literally a little recycled content from her old OF.... but mostly recycled content from her old IG! From her Instagram, fam! For $15???

I gotta listen to the first voice in my head more.

View attachment 634939
View attachment 634936
View attachment 634940
View attachment 634941
That scammer detected voice don't lie.

As much as I give cats a hard time for posting requests in this thread, I often do be taking note of those requests as recommendations for shit I should check out. (I shouldn't admit that openly as it just encourages more requests but.... it is what it is)

I need to stop doing that. I'm gonna go back to the old days when I only paid attention a handful of cats in here whose tastes largely align with mine (@Faha , @Jang-A-Lang.com and 2 or 3 others). Because some of y'all is weird af.

I don't want to be an ableist. There's no reason this young lady should not be able to enjoy sex, or work as a sex worker. But I dunno... maybe it's me but.... something about watching disabled sex workers makes me uncomfortable.

Who was it who recommended this shit? I'm too annoyed to flip back a few pages to remember.

View attachment 634952
View attachment 634950
View attachment 634951
Nobody answer my request ...but you go and upload a bitch with Down syndrome 🤦‍♂️TF

E-jD8lEVQAA32QG

Back