Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

does anyone know if you get refunded if a person you subbed to on OF cancels their OF account? I know you get refunded if they block you, but not sure if you get refunded if they cancel their account. I'm just wondering if them canceling is the same as them disabling the account, and if it's the same do you still get a month to view and buy the shit they have on there

I’m not buying that shit but what y’all think? Legit or hell nah?

Attachments

• 78E93172-140E-4CBF-BBC4-0A6F4FF610E9.jpeg
    78E93172-140E-4CBF-BBC4-0A6F4FF610E9.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 131
What’s with all these contradicting statements? Someone else posted something saying the exact opposite. I don’t know what’s what.

The other screenshots I've seen were from reps responding to site users. Those reps can't be trusted. They're probably looking for jobs in another tab while they respond to people.

This email to the "service providers" seems more believeble.

I’m not buying that shit but what y’all think? Legit or hell nah?

Stuff like this is where I kinda get some of the animosity. I think it’s wack as fuck to talk down on or try to make fun of women you’d still beat to without a second thought. However, I can see how something like this could make a buyer upset.

Now these dudes should know better that *some* of these of users (mainly the ig models/influencers) don’t care about their content or their fans. Still, it isn’t cool to try to deceive your consumers by.

Yo I’ve always wondered why dudes here post GG content? Especially on this website?

I know at the end of the day they’re just some hoes who volunteered themselves but that shit is degrading, pretty much racist and just disgusting overall. Definitely not a good look for anyone here to be watching assuming you’re a black man.

You as a black man gotta be sick in the head to enjoy any GG content.

your name is asap cocky

Back