Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Never in the history of OnlyFans has a gun been put to anyone's head and they been forced to smash that subscribe button.

All the cats I see celebrating OF chicks losing the bag give me STRONG incel/broke nigga energy. Ain't no way no well-adjusted, successful man can express such sentiments in public with no shame.

Yeah I agree that nobody is forced to subscribe but then there's the matter of scamming. That's why I said willingly or unwillingly. Either way I just can't feel bad for someone preying on the misfortune of others when misfortune falls upon them. I won't participate in the slander but I will certainly laugh at the slander provided by others. They were definitely laughing to the bank while finessing and scamming. Its all fair game in my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I agree that nobody is forced to subscribe but then there's the matter of scamming. That's why I said willingly or unwillingly. Either way I just can't feel bad for someone preying on the misfortune of others when misfortune falls upon them. I won't participate in the slander but I will certainly laugh at the slander provided by others. They were definitely laughing to the bank while finessing and scamming. Its all fair game in my opinion. 🤷‍♂️
still reeks of bitter salty incel but to each their own.
Most of the profiles I've witnessed don't really scam the way you describe, and the ones that do are the IG models that y'all simp into oblivion anyway.

If y’all really cared about these OF chicks like y’all in here capping for y’all wouldn’t be in here sharing their shit. But hey do y’all.

For me, I never said I "care" about them. My point was never about being Captain Save 'Em for the girls on OnlyFans. My point was me--as a MAN--having WAY too much self-respect, dignity and self-awareness to be on the Internet celebrating the prospect that some OF girls (or really, ANYBODY just grinding to make a living) might lose their livelihood.

I've said before that I'm probably a bit older than the average nigga on this board, so maybe it's a generational thing. I'm not 23 years old today, but when I was 23 years old, that kind of raw hateration was considered to be extremely bitch-made, and I'm embarrassed to behold it. If that's how y'all roll... I just don't understand it.

But you do raise a good question about why I would share OF content here if I claim to even marginally respect OF creators' hustle. Believe it or not, I have long struggled with that question, and I have resolved in and made peace with it within myself. I won't bore you with my rationalization (unless you really wanna hear it).

There's a difference between pirating and wishing for someone's downfall.

Exactly. and the thing about pirating is that it is a complex issue. I make most of my living as a content creator too so I have had to deal with this and come to terms with it.

A certain level of piracy is healthy because it functions as a kind of advertisement. I know there's chicks whose content I've seen on here for free, and I was so impressed with their shit that I actually went and subscribed to their page. I know some other dudes here who have done the same.

On the other hand, if you fight piracy too much you can corral yourself into irrelevance. Look at Playboy magazine: traditionally they have obsessively fought piracy. So much so that if you go to their site to try to subscribe to the magazine, they have a tiny thumbnail of the cover which can't be magnified because they're terrified someone is gonna copy it and share it. They won't even let you see the table of contents so you can see what is in the mag and decide whether or not you're interested. They serve takedown notices to any site that posts any of their content from the past 60 years... even if the site is trying to write an article bigging them up.

Because they are so scared of being pirated on the internet, they have effectively pulled themselves out of the internet conversation. And when was the last time you saw anybody giving a shit about Playboy?

Also: when I leak shit on here, I don't do it out of animosity. I'm not doing it with hatred and resentment and bitterness. I'm not trying to degrade the women, or glorying in stealing from them, or hoping that they lose money.

I'm just doing the work of the internet.

Back