Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It was deleted a week back. I let ppl vote for a new mega for voting me in a contest. It's all over, don't worry about it
I been waiting for you to drop it and I never saw it.
What did you win from the contest you had us vote for, btw? I wasnt paying attention

To anyone saying all these OF thots will be fine you’re not wrong… BUT most will take a major hit financially and will be scrambling for awhile. Sure, they can move to a different platform but it takes a long time to build a large fan base when you switch platforms. Why do you think some have hundreds of thousands or even millions of followers on tiktok but only a couple thousand on on instagram, the crossover appeal is hard. Imagine if your favorite YouTube stopped posting and switched over to Vimeo or something… only a fraction of the audience will follow. Issa wrap for alotta these thots ngl.

To anyone saying all these OF thots will be fine you’re not wrong… BUT most will take a major hit financially and will be scrambling for awhile. Sure, they can move to a different platform but it takes a long time to build a large fan base when you switch platforms. Why do you think some have hundreds of thousands or even millions of followers on tiktok but only a couple thousand on on instagram, the crossover appeal is hard. Imagine if your favorite YouTube stopped posting and switched over to Vimeo or something… only a fraction of the audience will follow. Issa wrap for alotta these thots ngl.

Sure... any time there is a period of disruption and transition in any business, not all players are gonna make it to the other side whole. And some previous middling players will rise to the top. Some who were previously at the top will fall. That's part of economics, and part of life.

The question is why so many supposed grown men are getting so excited about women losing the bag, some practically dancing in the street at the thought of it.

Like... how lame and pathetic of a loser do you gotta be for that?

I just don't get it. I don't know what factory turns out these new niggas, but there's definitely a defect in the schematics.

You guys realize that only fans is not banning nudity, right? You just can fuck on it. So for these hoes that have just been doing nude pics and videos nothing changes.

if we're being honest, selling pussy is the one profession that actually does last forever.
Cavemen bought pussy, your grandad's friends bought pussy, and we gonna be buying pussy on mars.
Is OnlyFans really considered "selling pussy" ? Or is it more so selling a fantasy, etc?

Back