Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I agree. These hoes were just getting nastier and nastier. Some went a little too far catering to these psycho simps. I saw one bitch on Twitter asking who all wanted a custom Onlyfans vid while she was on her period. Charging insane prices for that nasty shit too!

what's wrong with that? they want some bread out of me they gotta put in some work for it definitely can miss be with all that weird-ass period/scat fetish shit people be having on there tho you gotta be one weird-ass nigga to find that interesting.

Just remember that money talks and bullshit walks and scat niggas get scat videos cus they drop bands.

That's all there is to say about that.

Hope she saved her money
She bout to go back to wearing them scrubs again

I have to say, man... all of y'all making comments like this just sound kinda bitter and jealous to me.

And I'm not pinpointing just you. Twitter right now is full of comments like this, and they all seem like butthurt haters. And all this praise for Kevin Samuels, talking about "he called it months ago." Ummmmmm..... no. Kevin Samuels didn't call shit.

Kevin Samuels said that OF was building an unsustainable bubble economy that would soon go bust. That is not what has happened. The market for subscription customized erotic content is still vibrant, still growing. OnlyFans made the deliberate decision to remove themselves from that market, but there's already like 6 companies eagerly waiting in the wings to take OF's place. Nothing is gonna change. These chicks are gonna just jump to the next site and keep making money, and simps are gonna still be fapping with angry tears in their eyes.

I have to say, man... all of y'all making comments like this just sound kinda bitter and jealous to me.

And I'm not pinpointing just you. Twitter right now is full of comments like this, and they all seem like butthurt haters. And all this praise for Kevin Samuels, talking about "he called it months ago." Ummmmmm..... no. Kevin Samuels didn't call shit.

Kevin Samuels said that OF was building an unsustainable bubble economy that would soon go bust. That is not what has happened. The market for subscription customized erotic content is still vibrant, still growing. OnlyFans made the deliberate decision to remove themselves from that market, but there's already like 6 companies eagerly waiting in the wings to take OF's place. Nothing is gonna change. These chicks are gonna just jump to the next site and keep making money, and simps are gonna still be fapping with angry tears in their eyes.
exactly, what’s the point of hating on these women that you eagerly beat your meat to? Is it self-disgust redirected at them? I just wanna see some titties. I don’t need to know about their personal life choices

Back