Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Can anyone find this chick? She a stripper in Miami bitch was bragging that none could get into her shit....

Was just thinking his latest one "no sudden moves". Decent cast of him ray liotta, benica del toro, matt damon and brendan fraser. Dont want to spoil the ending for anyone but there is a plot twist. Its who is behind the heist. I just like the fact for trivia that its not actually clear and arguable whether don cheadle as "war machine" is a superhero or not in the marvel franchise. Its one of those trivia questions that could be either way.
I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

Another movie like that is 'Den of Thieves'. The ending plot twist was totally unexpected.

Can anyone find this chick? She a stripper in Miami bitch was bragging that none could get into her shit....

Seems like you are capping for this chick. None of them are untouchable. They all have a price.

Weird enough that you would be so hot for Pinky's OF at this point, but if that's what you really like.... It's $3, dog.

With all the plastic and just down right ugly chicks that have been posted here i find it hilarious that men wanna judge other men on who they want to see , if you don't have the content then say so no need for all the extra 👌

I'm not judging you for wanting to see Pinky. I mean, she holds a special place in my heart and on some level I myself will probably always love her even though it is pretty much universally acknowledged that she is waaaaaayyyyyyy past her sell-by date at this point. If you are still interested in her shit, it's cool. AsI said already: you like what you like.

What I AM judging you for is just dropping her link up there like this is a wishing well and some magical genie is supposed to come fulfill your wish when the damn sub is $3. If you have such specialized tastes, if you're interested in this chick that nobody else wants to see at this point... $3 should not be too much to sate your fetish, don't you think?

Last edited:
1629048712754.png

Y'all wanted to see her new shit? SIKE! This is a blast from the past link!

Every time I look at this chick, I remember her previous form (much of which she seems to have erased from the net) and try to figure out exactly what she did to achieve her current look.

Better hair fixtures. Lip implants. Cheek fillers. Maybe jaw and chin sculpting? Some skin work (though that might be photoshop because in some of her recent videos without filters you can still see she kinda has that ashy, aged-looking skin she used to have). I dunno how she made her eyes pop... there's a lot that can be done with makeup but this almost looks like surgery. She used to have those small, beady shark eyes but now her eyes look like a Disney princess's. Her hips seem a bit curvier now too and her waist smaller... that could be photoshop too.

Anyway, all this is to say that I found a folder of her old content on my hard drive and it's shocking how much older and more rundown she used to look. These are from her "intermediate" phase: before she achieved her final form, but after she lost a bunch of weight and evolved from her original look when she was kinda Spongebobby.

Enjoy(?)

2020-02-01 11.29.41.png
2020-02-01 11.24.26.png
2020-02-01 11.30.57.png 2020-02-01 11.29.56.png

Last edited:
With all the plastic and just down right ugly chicks that have been posted here i find it hilarious that men wanna judge other men on who they want to see , if you don't have the content then say so no need for all the extra 👌

And also: You're complaining about the quality of the content that gets posted here... Have YOU ever posted a single thing you think is good? EVER? Or is your entire time spent begging and leeching and dropping OF links like you think the content just drops out of the sky for you?

short rant. a nigga used to enjoy squirt videos back in the day. now that its became more popular, i cant fuck with it cuz every chick wants to add that to their content, which means chicks out here pissing . kinda sad.

They always were pissing.

Though yes... I'll agree that it's kinda disappointing how... mundane squirting has become. Like I can remember when it was a specialized quirky talent that it appeared very few women were able to do (eg Cytheria). Then Jada Fire was determined to teach herself how to do it, and then she became Squirtwoman. But it was still only a few chicks doing it. Now it's just another item on the menu that pretty much every chick is expected to do and it's really lost its appeal.

They always were pissing.

Though yes... I'll agree that it's kinda disappointing how... mundane squirting has become. Like I can remember when it was a specialized quirky talent that it appeared very few women were able to do (eg Cytheria). Then Jada Fire was determined to teach herself how to do it, and then she became Squirtwoman. But it was still only a few chicks doing it. Now it's just another item on the menu that pretty much every chick is expected to do and it's really lost its appeal.
Yeah I don’t look at it the same anymore either basically it is just pissing females now it is sad and disgusting

Back