NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yeah that was the first post I saw after joining, had a good laugh.

I subbed to her about a month ago but I rarely check the page since she almost never posts. I just checked the other day to see if she had anything new and I saw that post. I laughed so loud and felt glad my sub will be ending soon.

That OF money is drying up. Creators that aren't top earners are getting desperate.

In her case, it's because she ain't trying. I've been subbed to her for a month and in that time, she has posted exactly ONCE. And it was just some wack 8-second video. If she ain't making money, it's because she ain't working for it.

A lot of these chicks think that just because they pretty with a fat ass, they can make an OnlyFans and niggas will just throw money at them. But OF is a grind like any other job. And most of the (non-celeb) chicks on there making money work on their pages daily like it's a 9-5.

Reactions: KINGFR3SH
Some of yall believe anything man smh ain't no such thing as 200k a month in child support. You have players on max contracts paying 10 to 20k a month and he's not that type of player. She's definitely winning, but she ain't winning THAT much.
I said this to myself