NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 611247
I found this video on X-Red. Itโ€™s older and I believe itโ€™s unreleased. This chick ainโ€™t all that but it was very interesting to watch. This video was weird. Or maybe she was weird? ๐Ÿค” Tune in and find out.
Damn! His
ass was only paying her a $125 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: Jang-A-Lang.com

Will Smith in Hitch lookin' ass lol

x1080

I'll say this one more time. This is the type of behavior ya'll "atleast she cute" MFs be encouraing, why the fuck would you sit for an hour listening to a broad blabb??? Your life boring to that point? I mean this bitch has a drop worth 2gb and the closest she gets to showing is this, she sits for an hour and talk. This bitch ain't Opra WTF is you doing wasting an hour on her??? Respect your Tim and stop Simpin like this TF! View attachment 611682

I'll say this one more time. This is the type of behavior ya'll "atleast she cute" MFs be encouraing, why the fuck would you sit for an hour listening to a broad blabb??? Your life boring to that point? I mean this bitch has a drop worth 2gb and the closest she gets to showing is this, she sits for an hour and talk. This bitch ain't Opra WTF is you doing wasting an hour on her??? Respect your Tim and stop Simpin like this TF! View attachment 611682

Bro this shit be the worst. You scrolling through a pack of 6-20 second clips, then you see a 1 hour vid. You click that shit and this broad doing an AMA or she cooking or she feeding her pets or some shit. ๐Ÿ˜‚