Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I'll do a swap with anyone who can rip her OF t@ny@ d3ni$3 . I got a dope folder full of content hmu
View attachment 610444

Why not just go look at her IG?

Funny enough, I was gonna buy her shit just yesterday (even though I know she don't show nothing... but I really dig her). At the last minute, I opted to cop something a bit more substantial.

I'll probably end up getting her shit in the next week or two though... so look out. But bear in mind that it ain't nothing serious (I've subbed to her in the past)

Also: Stop being an asshole. If you truly have dope content, then freely share that shit and gtfoh with that "I'll do a swap" bullshit.

I've had a crush on this chick for years. Kinda sucks that she waited till after she had her kid to start OF... I mean, her body seems to be snapping back pretty nicely but she's not yet back to what she used to be.

Also, the OF sucks and her man shows more than she does.

View attachment 610243
View attachment 610244
View attachment 610246
View attachment 610249
View attachment 610251
i used to love this chick

Why not just go look at her IG?

Funny enough, I was gonna buy her shit just yesterday (even though I know she don't show nothing... but I really dig her). At the last minute, I opted to cop something a bit more substantial.

I'll probably end up getting her shit in the next week or two though... so look out. But bear in mind that it ain't nothing serious (I've subbed to her in the past)

Also: Stop being an asshole. If you truly have dope content, then freely share that shit and gtfoh with that "I'll do a swap" bullshit.
I've shared on here before so stop being a snarky dickhead

C47D4A6F-20C1-4B20-9450-CE66E52935F7.jpeg

View attachment 610519
I discovered this chick in a crazy way. I was surfing Twitter looking for OF chicks and someone dropped her @. They were shitting on her though. (Not literally btw…Cause nowadays you never know) They were like “look at this duck face b*tch who be talking sh*t about me”. I checked her page and I liked what I saw. I do see how someone can call her ugly at first glance but that’s not the whole picture. I guess she’s not the most photogenic. I do feel that she’s overall pretty though.

66021A24-571F-46B4-A637-6725091B356B.jpeg
Here is one of her “ugly” pics.

I think she has a nice set of “DSL 2000’s” and a nice body personally.

What y’all think? 🤔

View attachment 610518

View attachment 610519
I discovered this chick in a crazy way. I was surfing Twitter looking for OF chicks and someone dropped her @. They were shitting on her though. (Not literally btw…Cause nowadays you never know) They were like “look at this duck face b*tch who be talking sh*t about me”. I checked her page and I liked what I saw. I do see how someone can call her ugly at first glance but that’s not the whole picture. I guess she’s not the most photogenic. I do feel that she’s overall pretty though.

View attachment 610522

What y’all think? 🤔

DOOOOOOPE!

I am so into this girl on IG and yes, part of what I like about her is how... "striking" her features are. Like, I love how interesting her face is: it's on the edge of ugliness (and in some pics she does look kinda masculine) but then you see her from a different angle and she's really pretty. I've always been attracted to that kind of weird, unpredictable beauty, I prefer it to "safe" beauty. (For instance, I've always felt Solange is hotter than Beyonce)

Didn't know she had an OF though... I always hoped she would get one but she doesn't advertise it on IG. She doesn't advertise on Twitter either, far as I can tell.. but I should have tried searching her Twitter name on OF. Nice drop!

Anyone got ?

DOOOOOOPE!

I am so into this girl on IG and yes, part of what I like about her is how... "striking" her features are. Like, I love how interesting her face is: it's on the edge of ugliness (and in some pics she does look kinda masculine) but then you see her from a different angle and she's really pretty. I've always been attracted to that kind of weird, unpredictable beauty, I prefer it to "safe" beauty. (For instance, I've always felt Solange is hotter than Beyonce)

Didn't know she had an OF though... I always hoped she would get one but she doesn't advertise it on IG. She doesn't advertise on Twitter either, far as I can tell.. but I should have tried searching her Twitter name on OF. Nice drop!
Yo, I’ve been following her for like 2 months on IG. I’ve never noticed a link in the bio. Today it just seemed to pop out of nowhere. I didn’t know she had an OF either. I got a thing for her too.

Yo, I’ve been following her for like 2 months on IG. I’ve never noticed a link in the bio. Today it just seemed to pop out of nowhere. I didn’t know she had an OF either. I got a thing for her too.

She must have added it recently... it definitely was not there as recently as last week. I always thought it was weird she didn't have an OF.... I sometimes think that is a sign of how depraved I've become now, that I automatically expect any reasonably attractive girl *of a certain type* to have an OF, and I actually get kinda mad if they don't have one!

She must have added it recently... it definitely was not there as recently as last week. I always thought it was weird she didn't have an OF.... I sometimes think that is a sign of how depraved I've become now, that I automatically expect any reasonably attractive girl *of a certain type* to have an OF, and I actually get kinda mad if they don't have one!
Maybe it ain’t depravity. Maybe it’s your “Thots Intuition”. I’m mean, women have “women’s intuition” don’t they. All jokes aside though, everyone gives off some type of energy. You probably sensed that she was a freak. You sensed that freak energy. I’m in the same boat as you though. I get disappointed when I find a new chicks profile and there ain’t no OF link. I don’t care if a chick got a Bible scripture in her profile, I’ll still click on the link. Find out they selling hair and waist trainers and shit lol. I ain’t gon lie, I do be looking for links in certain girls bio who I know damn well ain’t gon have one. (Maybe I am depraved? 🤔) Anyway…This chick has a nice amount of likes though. How? If she ain’t promoting on IG or Twitter where is she doing promo?

View attachment 610518

View attachment 610519

View attachment 610522

What y’all think? 🤔
20210810_195739.jpg

Use JDownloader 2; copy the link and it will be fetched.​

View attachment 610518

View attachment 610519

View attachment 610522

What y’all think? 🤔
I definitely agree with you on that stance. Props

Back