Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

votes are closed, your viewers choice winner
View attachment 605652

View attachment 605657
I just subbed ✅ give me a couple days to monitor the posts/updates & I'll release in a few days or so. Dont be an asswipe to keep asking either.

That was the correct choice and I'm glad she won. All 3 look like they are gonna be serving mid, but #1 looks like she's gonna offer little or no nudity, while #3 looks like.a stripper with poorly-produced content.

bro here I am just a few days ago talking about "Hur DEr I'm unemployed gIvE mE 5" I went into work this morning they put me on 3 day suspension which is their way of firing you since I use to work with the people that fire people. :hahaha:

I'm slightly nervous about job prospects during a pandemic but fuck it.

I know this isn't the thread for venting so to keep on topic i'll post a thotty

Your job packed you up like 249DE179-7FB5-4F72-999B-B5B3004F09DC.jpeg

I dunno man, 1 looks like she gets down with the get down."riight"

Doesn't seem like she has much content though.

I stand corrected!

Her content still looks kinda halfass, though.... which is actually the opposite of what I expected. I kinda thought she would be well-photographed lingerie shoots with some "tasteful" or "implied" nudity. But she is doing downright nasty shit but it's all blurry and out of focus. Also, it seems to be mostly blowjob-oriented, which is not necessarily my favorite.

I still stand with #2.

View attachment 592490
https://instagram.com/sadiitydadon?utm_medium=copy_link

https://onlyfans.com/naughtynadia702

Here ya go ya horny bastard. Watch ya gon do now huh??? “we need a ig to see if she made a o.f”. Well, she made one. Now what Nucca???

Yoooo can you work your magic whenever you have time ?
Any updates on her / new vids anything ?

bro here I am just a few days ago talking about "Hur DEr I'm unemployed gIvE mE 5" I went into work this morning they put me on 3 day suspension which is their way of firing you since I use to work with the people that fire people. :hahaha:

I'm slightly nervous about job prospects during a pandemic but fuck it.

I know this isn't the thread for venting so to keep on topic i'll post a thotty

Bro. Remote work is the way to go. Got my own schedule. Paid hourly + commision. I got a good enough hotspot on my phone. I can drive to anywhere and still pull over at a park, lake, river. Work a bit. Cruise around while still getting paid. As long as I meet their minimum Its good. I'd be a fool to not exceed it tho.

Imagine the possibilities.....imagine what you could do with the extra time, while getting paid.......

Back