NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Who the
View attachment 604122
For all of you who might have missed the sitripe from a while back, I recommend that you go to this page here: https://onlyfans.com/btsofdesiresvip?rec=28795161 He started this page not too long ago. Right now he’s currently posting all of the scenes from the website on there. He says he’s gonna post 4 scenes a day until he’s finished. It’s best for you to just wait until he’s done and then hit one of the plugs. The fucked up thing about it though, in typical fashion, he hasn’t posted on there in almost a month. Maybe he’ll get around to it eventually. Other than that, y’all have the majority of his OF content. That should hold you over. Or if you’re super thirsty, just hit the plug now. He’s got about 57 scenes up right now. I think the website has around 130 total. It’s up to you…🤷🏾‍♂️
plugs

I urge y’all to go through y’all stash and do some “Spring Cleaning”. A lot of us are hoarders. I impulsively imported a great deal of 🗑. Some of the girls had me like “Why the f*ck did I import this”? So far I’ve cleared up about 400+ gb of storage. I also had a small handful of duplicates. You’d be surprised at how much stuff is in your stash that you really don’t even care for. Try it. From now on I’m gonna be more reserved when I import sh*t.

Aye if you wanna join my discord server dm me it’s mainly a blowjob server hella dsl@f and other stuff
6C3347FA-AADE-48BF-B29A-74E192DA1BCA.gif
I KNEW IT!!! You’z a WEIRD lil Nucca ain’t ya??? You a real live “Fellatio Philosopher” ain’t ya??? Don’t nobody wanna join no GAD DAMN “Dicksucking Discord”!!! What kinda sh*t is that??? You don’t find pleasure in any other acts of sex??? I bet you don’t even buy a girl chocolates. You be buying her Blowpops and sh*t. Just so you can fantasize. I know what you like to do Nucca…

CBED2D1F-685F-4149-B708-F754889A8DF4.jpeg Although this rip is fresh as of today, the media numbers don’t match the ones on her page. The plug said he doesn’t know why. She got a couple nudes in here but I don’t believe they’re her. This chick is a scammer by nature. What y’all think? 🤔 She’s had an OF for a couple years and still don’t have nearly as much content as she should. Plus, she charging $50. #NEVERPAYRETAIL

Anybody got her yet ?

It's $20 for 1 pic and 3 videos. I doubt anybody's gonna take that plunge until she steps it up. These hoes are triflin.

Her 3 videos have a combined time of 28 seconds. Hell naw 😄

bro here I am just a few days ago talking about "Hur DEr I'm unemployed gIvE mE 5" I went into work this morning they put me on 3 day suspension which is their way of firing you since I use to work with the people that fire people. :hahaha:

I'm slightly nervous about job prospects during a pandemic but fuck it.

I know this isn't the thread for venting so to keep on topic i'll post a thotty