NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Okay! I been around here too long cause I got to a point I know if a bitch really showing anything or a wannabe model by the pics accompanying the drop and this here looks like a no show model wannabe.

Actually, the reason I typically append 4 pics to my posts is to give you a clear idea of the content so you can decide whether it is worth a click. I try to select the pics carefully to give different views—but at the same time, I don’t wanna give away the whole movie in the trailer.

I don’t know what you mean by “showing anything”… she is clearly naked in the content. If you need b/g, no… there is none of that. Or if you need 50 videos of her stabbing herself in the crotch with a dildo… yeah, you can skip this.

She is a beautiful woman with a sexy natural body, and she is naked. That’s plenty good for me.

87AEA3DD-405C-4FCE-BFD0-7CCD6CBDE34A.png
I posted this scene about a week ago in a bundle of hers. They were all originals. The problem is that this particular scene was not downloaded in the highest quality that they had to offer. I don’t know how that happened. This file “here nigga” IS the highest quality. I believe it has a higher bitrate. Swap this out with the other one. It’s superior. Enjoy!!!
@joegrine

View attachment 597649
I posted this scene about a week ago in a bundle of hers. They were all originals. The problem is that this particular scene was not downloaded in the highest quality that they had to offer. I don’t know how that happened. This file “here nigga” IS the highest quality. I believe it has a higher bitrate. Swap this out with the other one. It’s superior. Enjoy!!!
@joegrine
View attachment 597688
Just went through like 10 of the Ebony folders and them shits was fine. Your computer/phone working ok?😕
Some downloaded some didn’t I did not say every file got hit🤦🏽‍♂️ Most did thought I was downloading katanah Tessa content for instance and most of em got hit by the tos😭 AD7F1362-678A-4182-B908-7350B09362BB.png

Last edited:

Has the she been knocked up back to back? I swear she's had a baby bump for the past 3 years on her IG lol

ac50e29f22ecacf318b19c2c47659214.jpg

Reactions: Itzhim223