Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I had no idea this sista was on OF... I know her primarily as a feminist intellectual YouTuber. I actually enjoy a lot of her analysis of American culture, Black history and sexual politics.

But since she only appears from the shoulders up in her videos, who knew she was this stacked?

(with all the giant "Dimka" notices on her content, I would not be surprised if this shit is nuked instantaneously. If so, sorry.... again, I tried!)

View attachment 596479
View attachment 596483
View attachment 596485

View attachment 596487

EDIT: Looks like I accidentally deleted the link first time I posted. Here:

you bought the fire with this one right here

you bought the fire with this one right here

Man... she is so damn sexy. Not just that she has a great body, but she knows how to use it in front of the camera. She knows how to create compelling content. Just loving her whole vibe and attitude.

(And then... knowing that she is smart and a bookish intellectual too is an added bonus for me personally)

Man... she is so damn sexy. Not just that she has a great body, but she knows how to use it in front of the camera. She knows how to create compelling content. Just loving her whole vibe and attitude.

(And then... knowing that she is smart and a bookish intellectual too is an added bonus for me personally)
I agree too. I think Carmela Habibi is on the same level.

Back