Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I swear she's fine bruh lmaaooo. One bad pic ain't change nun. Check her IG @colecurve
While we're at it, does anyone have her mega?lmaaooo

71ED70EE-45BF-41EC-8D25-14FE684951C1.jpeg

73E492CC-DFB7-4540-BDB3-80D249CA7C6C.gif
You niggas will f*ck anything. Her pussy looks like it’s being protected by two royal guards. You gotta get patted down before you hit the pussy. Her thighs look like a collapsed bridge. What would she do for a Klondike bar??? 🤔 She probably gon be on an upcoming Ghetto G@ggers scene.

View attachment 579513

View attachment 579512
You niggas will f*ck anything. Her pussy looks like it’s being protected by two royal guards. You gotta get patted down before you hit the pussy. Her thighs look like a collapsed bridge. What would she do for a Klondike bar??? 🤔 She probably gon be on an upcoming Ghetto G@ggers scene.
That pic looking hella sus but I don't give af bruh. I just want her mega, bust a nut and go ahead with my goddamn life man.

Damn.... I can halfway understand her wanting to make them tighter and perkier, but did she have to go so far as to get rid of the big areolae that were essentially her trademark? That was one of the only things that made her stand out in any way, and now she looks like just an interchangeable Thot #7,975,234.

Talk about Jennifer Grey levels of self-sabotage.

Back