Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Free right now….someone hit me back with that Moe Rae B. I missed her free OF.

View attachment 569610

View attachment 569611

i mean will you be ashamed of yourself after dogging one of these? sure. But if you never tell anybody
it is what it is
:lookatthisshit:

You still gotta look yourself in the mirror and say "Yes.... I really did just make sweet love to that human shaped tire" smfh My ninjas you can $BUY$ ACTUAL PUSSY for a couple months off the price of one of those dolls cmon my guys! It is no that bad out here
:wdf5:

The mental on a fool who fucks the shyt outta a doll and has to get up to wash it sanitize it and store it. 😅😅
2 things.

1. you CANNOT fucc the shit out of an inanimate object. dont let the fact that its laying there speechless and staring off into space fool you... it is still and forever will remain unimpressed.

&

2. if you think somebody that bought a life size rubber doll for the sole purpose to have sex with is worried about being sanitary? this person has obviously not had a house guest in years. 🤷🏾‍♂️

bonus question: how do you even throw one of those away without spending a night in jail for questioning? i'm assuming u have to wrap it in a rug so your naybors dont see you literally draggin a lifeless body to the dumpster 😂

You still gotta look yourself in the mirror and say "Yes.... I really did just make sweet love to that human shaped tire" smfh My ninjas you can $BUY$ ACTUAL PUSSY for a couple months off the price of one of those dolls cmon my guys! It is no that bad out here
:wdf5:
Facts!!! Get on onlyfans and FaceTime a baddie for $100 - $150 and do ya thing. No need to smack on rubber 😂😂😭

Back