NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

First of all, I was just trolling you punk because you do it to others for no reason. Now, if you think that chick doesn't have a nice butt, then that's fine. We think otherwise though.

First off that shit you posted was awful face that facts suckaπŸ˜‚

Again her ass is a deformed pumpkin truth hurts niggaπŸ˜‚

ICYMIπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

View attachment 555697

Lmaoooooooooo❗

How do you react to people's post as "wack" but yet this bitches ass is shaped like a deformed pumpkinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The audacity❗

The resemblance is uncannyπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ˜‚

View attachment 555685

View attachment 555686

I haven't looked at the folder yet but based on that one pic, I fail to see the problem with her butt.

Frankly, I think your opinion on any girl's butt is irrelevant to anybody who has real taste. As we have already established from your name and your track record, your focus is on BOOBS.... but butts is your blindspot. I remember you trying to argue that that deformed-looking vitiligo chick with the big boobs had a good body.

Nah, man.... your input don't count.

View attachment 555388
it’s clapped. g you’re a god though πŸ€•πŸ€’

it’s clapped. g you’re a god though πŸ€•πŸ€’
Actually, I know the link is down. That’s why I posted those quotes about TIME. You only have so much of it before these links die. I was trolling. I no longer have that folder in a burner. Maybe someone else can assist you. You ain’t missing much though. She does get nude. I’ll say that much.

Actually, I know the link is down. That’s why I posted those quotes about TIME. You only have so much of it before these links die. I was trolling. I no longer have that folder in a burner. Maybe someone else can assist you. You ain’t missing much though. She does get nude. I’ll say that much.
say less. why you gotta troll me lol that’s fucked up 😭 all love though gangsta

Reactions: Jang-A-Lang.com