Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

AD5A8DDA-47C8-407D-92EF-E77D6F4B114E.png
Just Released!!! Enjoy!!!

Elsaaababy-Nude-Onlyfans-Elsa-Anna-Video-Leaked-20.jpg

Has anyone subbed to her before ? I feel like its prob weak

View attachment 547527You pay full price for OF???

Somebody has to, if the game is gonna keep running.

I mean, *I* still do... in certain cases. For all the "discount outlets" available, there are still a a few chicks that I actually sub to once in a while. Because if everybody stops paying, and the girls stop making money, then they stop making content. And there's nothing to buy at a discount.

Somebody has to, if the game is gonna keep running.

I mean, *I* still do... in certain cases. For all the "discount outlets" available, there are still a a few chicks that I actually sub to once in a while. Because if everybody stops paying, and the girls stop making money, then they stop making content. And there's nothing to buy at a discount.
Well maybe I shoulda said not for a first time purchase. There’s definitely a couple girls I would pay retail for. Only after I’ve verified the quality of their content. Over the past few weeks I’ve taken many losses. There’s probably about 10 OF’s that I didn’t even bother posting cause they were that bad. I still posted some of the bad ones. Just cause they were pretty.

View attachment 547383
And I almost missed it because of a profile pic. Normally, I would have never grabbed something like this. I like a thumbnail and header that at least shows a girls frame. Sometimes you gotta take risks. I did research her @ before the purchase though. But normally I woulda never even given her the time of day. She has a really nice body.

Fantastic body.... really cute face... fun content. But man, she killing me with this 2012-era camera quality. And it really bugs me when chicks use Snapchat filters on OF content.

But despite all that: 🔥🔥🔥 Gonna keep an eye on her.

Back