Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Attachments

• koko.JPG
    koko.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 205
Well... her cooking does look delicious, at least.
That thumbnail is misleading like a mf though. All I seen was ass. I didn’t sign up for no damn “Titties & 🌮”. She caught a nigga slipping. She is BAD though. Once again “Hindsight is 20/20”. She said in her profile “Yall going get whatever content I put on here! Subscribe & Enjoy🥵”. That shoulda been an indicator. That B*tch was making REAL macaroni sounds.

Last edited:
That thumbnail is misleading like a mf though. All I seen was ass. I didn’t sign up for no damn “Titties & 🌮”. She caught a nigga slipping. She is BAD though. Once again “Hindsight is 20/20”. She said in her profile “Yall going get whatever content I put on here! Subscribe & Enjoy🥵”. That shoulda been an indicator. That B*tch was making REAL macaroni sounds.
y'know, i appreciate that
creativity >>>

ass perkier than a mf
45854B1E-D052-4D8D-9DEF-C97AAD5DE7DA.jpeg
And I almost missed it because of a profile pic. Normally, I would have never grabbed something like this. I like a thumbnail and header that at least shows a girls frame. Sometimes you gotta take risks. I did research her @ before the purchase though. But normally I woulda never even given her the time of day. She has a really nice body.

Back