Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 544973
Damn... Watched a few seconds of it on the 4K screen and the scene is amazing. Great share!

I will have to save this and watch it at work. I hope no one will hear me Jang A Lang my ball sack.

She’s a scammer that brings nothing of value to onlyfans, yet she’s very popular within the community ... why? Because of clout. If not for her following on social media prior to OF, she wouldn’t even be a thing. She’s somehow collaborating with everyone, at every link and meet up, but still doing absolutely nothing at all. How is that even possible? People are fucking up their reputations to stand next to this bitch ... it’s weird.
well said - i came across an old clip of hers jiggle her ass, painted in gold - this is on my old hard drive before i even knew her name so talking 10 years or there about. I just realized never seen this bitch's pussy proper. She literally does nothing worth the space on the hard drive

And I'd bet money you'd still fuck her 😂

Why are you always so obsessed with what other niggas would fuck, though?

To be honest, in general I don't understand the emphasis who one would or wouldn't fuck in forums like this. This is a fap forum.... there's a difference between what a nigga would fuck and what he would fap to. None of us are gonna fuck ANY of these women (well... except for the ones who do meet-ups, I guess). So it's not about whether or not a nigga would fuck. In real life, in a bind most niggas would fuck any breathing human with a vagina. But she worth FAPPING to?

That, my dear Watson, is the question...

Anyway, not that you asked but: Lexi does not do it for me. She's super-cute and the titties are wonderful but somehow.... she has all the parts, but they don't add up to a complete picture. She has zero sex appeal. And like the homie alluded to, she looks like she don't know how to wash her own ass properly.

Would I fuck her in real life? Probably. But to be honest, I dunno. She really reminds me of a mixed chick I knew back in school and that bitch was so dirty, I just could not do it.... no matter how big them titties were, her hygiene problems were just unsurmountable.

Back