Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

this was a request shes pregnant sooo yeah, wasn't aware until after I subbed.

Bored of black women??? Y’all niggas weird them white & Asian broads garbage
You got your feelings hurt? I guess you arent open minded enough. I get it... You arent the variety type...
I like women with black skin, brown skin, light skin, ghost skin, freckle skin, big, fat, tall, short, skinny, big ass, small ass, small tits.
I like women with three tits, inverted nipples, 9 toes, 11 fingers, pastrami pussy... getting weird for you now? I bet.

I even like ugly women

You get the point???

At the end of the day, they all human. I just embrace more than you do and like to mix up what I eat. Thats just me.
We are all weird in our own way.

You got your feelings hurt? I guess you arent open minded enough. I get it... You arent the variety type...
I like women with black skin, brown skin, light skin, ghost skin, freckle skin, big, fat, tall, short, skinny, big ass, small ass, small tits.
I like women with three tits, inverted nipples, 9 toes, 11 fingers, pastrami pussy... getting weird for you now? I bet.

I even like ugly women

You get the point???

At the end of the day, they all human. I just embrace more than you do and like to mix up what I eat. Thats just me.
We are all weird in our own way.
I could be wrong but I don’t think buddy has an issue with you liking various ethnicities of women (that would be weird if he did) but I think his issue is you stated you were bored of black women. Assuming that you are black, I never hear black men say they’re bored of white, Latin or Asian women. Even though you have swirling bedwenches out here I’ve never heard a black woman say she was bored of black men. Just my perspective

Back