NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

My problem is that you seem to deliberately crop the watermark out of the pic. Why don't you want people to see the girl's name so they can make a decision whether or not they want to click?
Why would the watermark make any difference? It’s the content that makes you click or not click. Besides, the folder name usually has the girls name?

Why would the watermark make any difference? It’s the content that makes you click or not click. Besides, the folder name usually has the girls name?

Sometime it's hard to recognize the chick just from the pic, especially when it's just one pic of her ass. If you put the name in there, people get to know whether it's a name they recognize, something they were looking for... maybe it's something they already have even, but they couldn't tell at first.

Why make people click before they can find out that info? Mega sometimes takes several minutes to load a damn page. Especially lately that you have people reposting the same girls over and over, page after page. I click on one of your links not knowing who the girl is, and I have to wait for the Mega to load before I realize I already imported her shit yesterday.

Why not just save time and make the post as user-friendly as possible? We typically don't type out the names so that they don't come up on a Google search/snitch alert, but usually we try to include the watermark in the pic so you know who the hell the chick is before you click.

Last edited:
Hella white girls.
I'm not complaining, but.... Ya dig?

post a few white girls and everyone loses their minds lol

GrandTestyCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif