Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bro, with what we are doing, a VPN is our life blood. Get you a good one. I have used PIA for years.

Quick question about your megasync, do you have to manually add the links or does the option to download straight to the app still works for you? Cause that was the first thing that bombed for me last week or so and also... PIA.... 👌👌👌👺👺👺

I've been using ExpressVPN for years now. I've been torrenting like crazy. I've downloaded like 200 movies that are 2160p and 1080p quality this month. I was behind in my downloads since I didn't do any last year. But I'm about caught up tho.

There's plenty of OF accounts that feature the kind of intimate B/G content that you describe but you have to actually look for it. If you follow what is marketed as the most popular shit on there with all these name-brand thots and knockoff strippers, then you're gonna be doomed to looking at half-hearted twerking, lame dick ratings, endless pussy closeups in the midst of mechanical masturbation, and bored-looking girls sucking on dildos like they're pacifiers.

I too wish dudes would stop supporting this shit and thus incentivizing it too. But it seems like these cats genuinely love this shit... and hey, people can like what they like. But somehow I feel that encouraging this shit is just collectively lowering everybody's standards.

Could you share some of the content you mentioned? Even a lot of the stuff posted on here by people is really poor

Could you share some of the content you mentioned? Even a lot of the stuff posted on here by people is really poor

Search my posts... I've posted a lot of that stuff in the past and recently too.

There's a bunch of it that I have that I am yet to post because a lot of the folders are really big, though.

Back