Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You missed an important message. you not keeping that same energy with rappers and athletes. He made a excellent point about them being the same. Rappers and athletes can make large amounts of money early but spend it recklessly trying to uphold a certain lifestyle and end up broke 10 years later.
yall quick to call women dumb as fuck but follow every new rapper with some money talking about "big homie" under every post.

Stay on topic dude. We calling out these thots here. Don't be a captain.

I hate when bitches dance with that pink thing in they’re pussy shits annoying lol

I was just thinking the other day that those Lushes are one of the (many) reasons I don't much fuck with camgirl vids.

Like, I get the whole point of the Lush but... whenever I see chicks walking/dancing around with it in them, it looks like they got toilet paper sticking out their ass.

Damn I didn’t know that thanks for letting me know

lol You actually didn't know that? What did you think it was there for?

I mean, it's actually quite a brilliant idea: A device that literally converts money into sexual stimulation. (And it's a very interesting metaphor as well)

But I guess I'm just not into that entire genre as a whole, so I'm kinda meh with it.

You missed an important message. you not keeping that same energy with rappers and athletes. He made a excellent point about them being the same. Rappers and athletes can make large amounts of money early but spend it recklessly trying to uphold a certain lifestyle and end up broke 10 years later.
yall quick to call women dumb as fuck but follow every new rapper with some money talking about "big homie" under every post.
Rappers and Athletes have talent. Talent may sometimes give you a second chance, even after you waste the first one. Having a Cosmetically altered body is not a talent 9except if you're the surgeon doing the alterations).

There were a lot of messages but the one that was relevant to me is the fact that OF girls/ guys don't think ahead and just look at the money. I'm not from the US bro so I don't and never cared for athletes or rappers. Matter of fact I don't even follow celebs on IG, their life ain't that interesting to me.

My thing is a lot of people including men go create OF accounts and post content then later when the money well drys up cant get a job and had no plan on how to educate themselves to keep going in life. Money ain't everything, a solid education could take you mighty far. This is why I said they stupid because they drop out of college which I'm fine with but never do anything to educate themselves but focus on money and flexing bro, no plan to beyond making money. I got two business that runs themselves, a day job and MBA I ain't even 30 yet my nigga. It got a lot of money to be made out here without getting naked for it. I don't agree with people being on OF unless you plan your future completely.

And it's so simple to make money, I know a nigga that netted 100k USD a year selling Mint leaves and it wasn't his only hustle.

Back