Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Kinda funny n weird dude dont wanna post the african sex globe mega all cuz i calledem a clown cuz i thought he was lyin bout havin it lol aint even that serious just drop da shit other mfs want it too. True or false if somebody says they have a folder n 3 4 days go past n they dont drop it wouldnt u call them a liar too lmao. Dudes n there egos

• Haha
Reactions: NAS
To whom it may concern:

I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE MY MEAL WITH ALL OF YOU TRUST ME. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IF I AM EATING EVERY ONE EATS. BUT NAKED LINKS GET CLAPPED AND AFTER FEW TIMES WE END UP LOSING OUR HOST FILE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT SAVED ON IT TOO.
MYSELF I HATE CODES TRUST ME ..
BUT FEW GUYS BEFORE ME WITH SHIT LOAD OF ABW BUCKS AND VETERANS ON THIS PLATFORM CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA TO GUARD NAKED LINKS
TO MAKE SURE THAT DINNER TABLE DONT GET DESTROYED FOR OTHER FAM. IT MADE SENSE TO ME. SO BRING SOME TO THE TABLE SO EVERY MOTHERFUCKER CAN EAT AND ENJOY.
TILL WE COME TO THAT POINT, SHIT WILL GET CODED JUST LIKE THOSE COVID masks ON YOUR FACES ITS A NEW NORM.
:think2:

To whom it may concern:

I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE MY MEAL WITH ALL OF YOU TRUST ME. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IF I AM EATING EVERY ONE EATS. BUT NAKED LINKS GET CLAPPED AND AFTER FEW TIMES WE END UP LOSING OUR HOST FILE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT SAVED ON IT TOO.
MYSELF I HATE CODES TRUST ME ..
BUT FEW GUYS BEFORE ME WITH SHIT LOAD OF ABW BUCKS AND VETERANS ON THIS PLATFORM CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA TO GUARD NAKED LINKS
TO MAKE SURE THAT DINNER TABLE DONT GET DESTROYED FOR OTHER FAM. IT MADE SENSE TO ME. SO BRING SOME TO THE TABLE SO EVERY MOTHERFUCKER CAN EAT AND ENJOY.
TILL WE COME TO THAT POINT, SHIT WILL GET CODED JUST LIKE THOSE COVID masks ON YOUR FACES ITS A NEW NORM.
:think2:
Well explain how to decode is all I’m saying y’all just post it up and expect for people to understand it That have never done it before that’s like telling a person to read book that never learned how to read the hell he gonna do with

B
AND TO THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN BRING 50 CENTS RAMEN NOODLE SOUP TO THE TABLE AND BE THE FIRST ONE TO REACH THE FILET MIGNON, AND FRIED CALAMARI I GOT MY EYES ON YOU TOO
View attachment 464128
Man y’all boys kill me it’s hundreds of people on here if u mfrs waiting and watching to see who don’t post nothing you got way to much time on your hands buddy most people come here for the same reason to see shit they don’t wanna pay for if u got it up it I don’t see what the big deal is

Kinda funny n weird dude dont wanna post the african sex globe mega all cuz i calledem a clown cuz i thought he was lyin bout havin it lol aint even that serious just drop da shit other mfs want it too. True or false if somebody says they have a folder n 3 4 days go past n they dont drop it wouldnt u call them a liar too lmao. Dudes n there egos

You THAT hurt about it, dude?

Anybody got a good way to download videos off sites? I found a bunch of Gloryhole Swallows stuff I want to download/share before it gets deleted. The chrome extension I tried didn’t work

Back