NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I've only been around less than a half but the amount of begging and requests vs. content on here for the last 2-4 weeks SMFH niggas really asking other niggas to rip FREE PAGES, WPOTGIT?! The fucking evoload links (I HATE YOU NIGGAS), the niggas STILL CRYING FOR 6.0, you niggas are the worst! [Im still trying to crack it out of anger for pre-winter 6.0 drops but I could care less?]). I was only inspired to make this after I seen HeatBringer post and felt nostalgic smh

:dfbruh:

I've only been around less than a half but the amount of begging and requests vs. content on here for the last 2-4 weeks SMFH niggas really asking other niggas to rip FREE PAGES, WPOTGIT?! The fucking evoload links (I HATE YOU NIGGAS), the niggas STILL CRYING FOR 6.0, you niggas are the worst! [Im still trying to crack it out of anger for pre-winter 6.0 drops but I could care less?]). I was only inspired to make this after I seen HeatBringer post and felt nostalgic smh

I like what you wrote; do you have any woman you been looking for? If I got her, I will give it to you!

• Goat
Reactions: chhleon

?