Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I swear if I was on twitter I'd light this dumb bitch up.
1. Aight, she a straight up gold digger. Yea, cause that's some shit to flaunt right?

2. Fall back. This bitch wasn't visibly disinterested. She was all giggly and shit like a dumb hoe rather than just saying no, bye, and walking off.

3. Here comes the heat. Like the great Patrice O'Neal said, y'all have little value outside of your pussy. Let's get that straight. If you got some wild pussy injury and you're unfuckable, your man is factually leaving sooner or later. If it was the other way around, a man can make a woman stay around off of his charm, money, looks, brains, strength, and/or whatever other attributes you wanna add. Women can't run game and are not as funny or entertaining as men. We bring mad value besides $$$, but if we know one thing wont attract you we'll move to the next. Homie wasn't waving his whip in her face until the end. These twitter/OF broads need to talk less and buss it more.

How this on THIS tread....we already knew This....if I want chicken you buy chicken feed._

E3339DD1-5649-4CEA-92B8-0497A7A5FE53.png
Some of y’all like her. 720p. If I find the 1080p I’ll post it.

Does anyone have anything on

I was bout to say I don’t think that many mfs know about it yet

Attachments

• 3DA147D5-8CB2-466D-9C17-C35D7CDEDBDE.png
    3DA147D5-8CB2-466D-9C17-C35D7CDEDBDE.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 105
Back