Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

All I want is to show everyone the baddest bitches that they missing out on and I was asking if they could get their videos from their Onlyfans page and make it as a mega folder..... And everyone want say I'm this and that because I'm asking for it?! I'm not here to get hated on, I'm just here to show love and props to the people that post their stuff on here..... So I'm just being respectful about it....

Attachments

• A23BA6C0-3D18-4D0A-A0EC-E617884D8AF2.jpeg
    A23BA6C0-3D18-4D0A-A0EC-E617884D8AF2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 269
  • 1A75FF5D-47F2-4768-AF52-41AE3ECCB269.png
    1A75FF5D-47F2-4768-AF52-41AE3ECCB269.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 276
GhxstWatcherz:PREMIUM SELECTS!

‼MEGA JACK PACK‼

View attachment 452480

I WILL DROP AN UPDATED LINK AND EVENTUALLY DROP THE OG LINK NAKED BUT MY CONTRIBUTORS GOTTA EAT FIRST! Dont worry yall get it soon enuff... be patient

#TRIMTHEFAT
#NAKEDMEATONLY

4.0 Method

ZVd0cloybzZMeTlrZG5oeUxtVnhMM2RtWTNWMmFTODRhMnB3VWxSaFVDTnVhRzU0VnkwM05IWmhMV0pOVnpsRVRIWmhVVTVJ

Enjoy my Niggas!

Dead link... reup please

Dead link... reup please
So it got clapped even in 4.0 coding method??? Yea, that's what most of yall not gettin here. Ion be on here much but when I usta be here often, SNITCHIN was the biggest issue for me. So that link and box is closed but I got all my shit reserved on a harddrive so I'm not trippin, but yall gotta realize, its TOO MANY SIMPS AND VULTURES to drop Naked Links becuz I KNOW FOR A FACT, its gon get clapped. Dem hoez got deez simp ass niggas watchin the thread waitin to report they shit. So my thing is iDGAF about sharing what I collected but for the mass amount of who all just wanna watch the shit n the ppl on here dedicated to gettin links removed, yall outnumbered or dont move fast enuff. So as promised ima drop it NAKED one time (Not Right Now) and not say shit about what it is, maybe it'll last longer for yall. My point is, THAT'S WHY I STOPPED DROPPIN, Mfs just beggin n SNITCHIN. So FTC is nice n all but HOW much of this shit REALLY benefits the culture if EVERYTHING GETS CLAPPED! Js I understand why niggas got paranoid wit the codes cuz MOSTLY ALL THOSE LINKS STAY UP! Unless removed by the poster themselves. Just remember if I see me askin about a drop, send dat shit my way, I actually dont know the 6.0 method myself, (got taught and instructed but that shit DOES NOT WORK now??‍♂️) so I can't get more than half the shit niggas been droppin lately. @californiaman1961 drop alot of shit and I haven't cracked ANY of em becuz I can't! Lol!! Even as a CONTRIBUTORS before, I feel yall pain, but its methods to the madness if yall dont get that by now... too many snitches not enuff real ones

Back