NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

They think she’s a tranny cuz of the way she did her breast implants, like there aren’t flat chested females who want bigger tits. They secretly want it to be a tranny so they can get off lmaoo
Where y'all niggas getting these false assumptions from? Quote where I assumed princess helayna was a tranny based off the way she did her breast implants?

Do me a favor, go on twitter. Sign in & go to ya favorite onlyfans creator page and search for anything that woman usually complain about.

Some of you dudes on here have never gotten laid or even played with a real pussy and it shows very badly and that’s very sad. Go on backpage and pay for some pussy

Reactions: laveeco
Niggas can't go searching on him/her twitter & find anything relating to women problems on there. That's all I'm saying. That thing got a mustache too.

• Haha
Reactions: Sponge
This nigga bragged about selling tranny megas... this nigga is officially gay.
I’m a girl & yes I have nothing against them , what you got against the gays bro ? And I’m gay but you’ve been talking about trannys for 3 days now ?? Yeah Ok Mr . police Man . Report That Dork ?