Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Respect to you bro. My concern is when peeps come on here complaining about the codes, or throwing shade at the coders.

You said everything leaks eventually, so I asked for the highly sought-after Hoopz sextape.

Check your PM.
My man! No complaints here. I respect the hustle and appreciate all you do!

Bless up!

My man! No complaints here. I respect the hustle and appreciate all you do!

Bless up!

No problem bro. It seems like everyone is coding, but there are really only a few of us coding. I always say if someone doesn't like the coding, please place me on ignore. I try to help dudes out, but coding is necessary to keep links alive. The fact that the thread is about to hit 5k pages proves it.

And shout-out to @Banginscrew901 for starting the thread.

No problem bro. It seems like everyone is coding, but there are really only a few of us coding. I always say if someone doesn't like the coding, please place me on ignore. I try to help dudes out, but coding is necessary to keep links alive. The fact that the thread is about to hit 5k pages proves it.

And shout-out to @Banginscrew901 for starting the thread.
5000 pages. 50% naked links. Niggaz still complaining. The epitome of BitchMade...
C0704547-3D39-4869-AE8D-3FAD9AFC6608.gif

Back