Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

To anyone who sees this, don't feel guilty about not posting shit.
Do whatever you want because even if you follow the "rules", you still get shafted.
Just contribute bro and not some old shit bring new stuff to table, ive only posted like 8 megas give or take not including the scat packs(dont ask) and i got let in on 6.0 yall always acting like were asking you to sacrifice your first born son ,its not that deep. just contribute what you can and youll get the sauce

Idiot, i made it clear that I don't have an issue with the codes and I like the fact that they help to keep links up etc.

What I have an issue with is ya'll coming up with new methods all the time and expecting us to suck dick in order for you to tell us how to decode them.

Make the rules clear or just admit that you have no intentions of sharing how to decode shit.

Don't tell us "jump if you wanna know how to decode" then turn around and say "nope, you ain't jump high enough".

That's some real bitch ass shit, come on.

You know, the name calling is the quickest way for you not to get help from me.

You can ask many of the dudes in this thread if I have helped them out with codes or links.

All we said was for someone to be a contributor, the content had to be exclusive and your posting had to be consistent.

You made one non-exclusive post and think you should be in the big-leagues.

Tell you what, go ask @Basedlucario for the codes. He swears he knows them.

Back