Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I dunno this chick. Apparently, she’s a big deal...

View attachment 428574View attachment 428576View attachment 428575View attachment 428577View attachment 428578View attachment 428579

My links stay up.
Help me to a free decentralized TB for life!!!

Why do y’all keep posting this little femboy

Ayy delete this my g lmao

man these kids these days are out of control. the other day someone shared a mega of this girl baby ashley so i check around and i find her IG, full on thirst trapping so im okay cool.

I check the folder and shes showing tits and ass on IG and has a private snapchat where she shows it all and more and then i'm like to be sure i type in her name + age.

first link in google

in her 20s, i'm like okay looks good

then i see another link of some dude selling her mega for $3 and i'm like typical reddit simps but for whatever reason i tried to find her tiktok because she's famous on there.

Couldn't find it but instead found only a few youtubers talking about the fact that this girl is 13

i'm like WTF and i go back to the reddit link and see 703 comments and 80% is asking for the mega link

:huh2:

and from what i gather this chick was selling her own nudes at 13, like wtf is going on with these girls these days. This shit is getting out of hand you have to become sherlock holmes to be sure these days.

how you let your daughter on IG like this at 13 blows my mind

View attachment 428457
Props to the dude that uploaded this yesterday. For the longest time I only had that one video. I thought she had long discontinued her account. She’s not the most attractive to me but she really turns me tf on. I don’t get it. Has she ever gon fully nude and played with her pussy before???
If 2020 was a face it would be hers.. But once you can see past 2020 (her face) and look to the future (her body), everything will be amazing..
Whoever posted this is a prophet and we need more of their teachings lol
:clawd2:

That face is looking roughhhh.. By the way that face is aging, my calculations show that she has approximately 10 months left to show the pussy.. Anything after that and we'll be watching an episode of "the twerking dead" or the thriller video

Numbers dont lie and father time is undefeated, ask cubana lust
:shrug2:

Back