Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yep.... That happened to me. Funny enough, they didn't delete all my files... My account still stands, but I can't upload anything.

And with Mega on that bullshit too now, I'm waiting for geniuses like you to point the way to the next server of freedom.
I got ip banned from filemail like 3 days into it. they been fraudulent but w/e.

Files.fm ive seen people use but I dont really like their ui

Yep.... That happened to me. Funny enough, they didn't delete all my files... My account still stands, but I can't upload anything.

And with Mega on that bullshit too now, I'm waiting for geniuses like you to point the way to the next server of freedom.

Gofile.io is the next best thing. Only drawback is they don't allow full folder uploads. But they have the advantage of:

1. No file size limit
2. True anonymity
3. Good speed
4. Can preview content without downloading

Only drawback is for me to upload an 0n1y4ans folder, I usually WinRar it and upload as one file.

Test file:

1608773060092.png

I got ip banned from filemail like 3 days into it. they been fraudulent but w/e.

Files.fm ive seen people use but I dont really like their ui

4 days was how long I lasted before they put the kibosh on. Tried creating new accounts but it didn't work... they got my whole IP tagged.

But now that I think about it... I finally got a VPN last night, for unrelated reasons. Maybe I should fire that up and see if it makes a difference on Filemail.

Go back to Megal1nk, Filemail and other underdog file sharing services will always be able to detect your huge P0rn Transfers lol they never had that kind of traffic ?? You Then stand out like a Sore Thumb , on top of that @Fightbackmode2005 and your crew share those links between each other , leading to all your Ips Getting Banned , we all should be on VPN anyway in this industry, Megal1nk is overly Used and Its way to Many files for Them to Scan and Notice Any Differences.
M3GAL1nk!!

Back to the Normal @Capricorn82 is a Fuckin DORK! Code 6.0 is a conspiracy ?

Go back to Megal1nk, Filemail and other underdog file sharing services will always be able to detect your huge P0rn Transfers lol they never had that kind of traffic ?? You Then stand out like a Sore Thumb , on top of that @Fightbackmode2005 and your crew share those links between each other , leading to all your Ips Getting Banned , we all should be on VPN anyway in this industry, Megal1nk is overly Used and Its way to Many files for Them to Scan and Notice Any Differences.
M3GAL1nk!!

Back to the Normal @Capricorn82 is a Fuckin DORK! Code 6.0 is a conspiracy ?
1E13AF13-38CA-4915-BB43-6634F106EF46.jpeg

Back