Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Fuck the Yella Cole post, it was your disrespect and hate because I put it behind 6,0. It didn't matter what file it was it was your disrespect. You are a very disrespectful young man. You are like that to all the brothers that is feeding the board simply becaue you are not dorky enough to learn a simple code.
Fuck that code , im smart enough to go get that shit myself! now you wanna play the victim? typical nerd
the y3lla was behind code but i dont need a code DORK

Little girl; go somewhere and argue about love and hip hop. If you not here to share pics and vids and just want to beef go somewhere else for that. I can only type for so long.
im not a girl , im a
Little girl; go somewhere and argue about love and hip hop. If you not here to share pics and vids and just want to beef go somewhere else for that. I can only type for so long.
i know , you cant type to long them fingers covered in CoCO butter Lotion from Walmart , fingers all wrinkled and shit lol

im not a girl , im a

i know , you cant type to long them fingers covered in CoCO butter Lotion from Walmart , fingers all wrinkled and shit lol

Number 1 I don't know what the heck you are and that is for you to figure out. You TOO dumb TO understand, I don't play on the internet or on these boards. Muffuckas like you hide behind a computer or phone or whatever talking all that shit, but would be on the hush if a muffucka was right in front of you. But since you a girl I will not attack you and I am done trying to prove a point. You are doing it for me WAAAAAy better than I could. I am back to posting hoes.

Sis, hope you enjoy the hoes I post!

Last edited:
Number 1 I don't know what the heck you are and that is for you to figure out. You TOO dumb TO understand, I don't play on the internet or on these boards. Muffuckas like you hide behind a computer or phone or whatever talking all that shit, but would be on the hush is a muffucka was right in front of you. But since you a girl I will not attack you and I am done trying to prove a point. You are doing it for me WAAAAAy better than I could. I am back to posting hoes.

Sis, hope you enjoy the hoes I post!
your a Dork shut the fuck up , im not a girl any more im an alien

Brother, that lil girl just trying to get you to hit her up with all the fly onlyfans so she can linkvertise them or something like she did a couple of Fridays ago.
i dont link vertise shit , you pay me directly ... but i see @Fightbackmode2005 here to back you up because your a Lame Sucka , how the fuck are you Soft on the
internet and real life lol i see the bitch in you every time i read you post ...
that nigga said TWINNS! GAy!

ni
Babygirl, I told you I don't pay for anything other than my internet connection. Go sell your links on reddit Sis.
nigga how old are you ? your a Old Dork
he said " baby Girl " hahahaha
get yo old Bernie mack ass on some where DORK
1608588216432.png
Rip Bernie MACK ! he was a real ONE !

Back