Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bro, if you refer to me as looking foolish, you better be able to back it up. Your opinion can get you rocked. If you want to get involved, just say the word.

This is online beef. Anything goes. I don't mind responding to online beef. It is entertaining. Either chill and enjoy the ride, or step in and let this happen:

View attachment 423907

Your opinion can get you rocked.

On a public forum, I'm gonna say whatever I want.

Bro, if you refer to me as looking foolish, you better be able to back it up.

In my explanation, I compared you to a king going to war with a peasant. how is that not foolish? How many times did Jay waste his time going at someone lesser than him? None, he knew where he stood and he'd look weaker because of it.

I suppose i was wrong in my thinking, in calling you a king as well...
Either way man, your free to approach opposing views however you like, the same way I'm free to write whatever I want. I'm not gonna speak on this anymore. Feel free to get the last word.

A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.”

1608455659351.png
Didn’t she also have nipple piercings? I knew her for her hairy bush and her nose piercing. I didn’t fully recognize her without them. They were like a trademark.
she has some piercings in the folder you linked.

And most importantly, the birthmark on her thighs/dermal implants in the back, she still got those

1608455562734.png

she seems to be removing her piercings, though.

for a content seller perspective i understand this move, even @DIGITALCRIMINAL has gay onlyfans etc for sale. A sale is a sale and unlike straight onlyfans, gay/trans OF are rare and people are more likely to pay higher for them.

But in general reddit is filled with losers and deep pockets willing to part with their money.

But all your other points are spot on, I don't mind sharing but having it took the same day and getting sold on reddit is some bs. I shared low hanging fruit on TW, hoes that i ripped that i didn't care about but i had so much more but i knew it was going to be some bs.

If you're going to steal our contributions move in silence why come in here with a big ass mouth when you can't back it up.

And for the slow niggas in the back paying VIP 1 time a month is better then paying $5 per mega. School systeem failed you if you can't understand that. For $20 you got all the drops that were shared on friday but you niggas think it's a better deal paying someone $5 per drop how retarded can you be.
Y’all called me out for selling content ,I never posted or anything , I’ve been here watching and saving content since OCTOBER 2019 when it was first started , I got so big that you seen me , I was moving silence but I’m not gone be silent if @Fightbackmode2005 hating and he also selling content .

Agreed. I have no problem with anyone's fetishes. I just had to let this dude know I know about him. He is running his mouth and lying about everything on his nuts. It is entertaining though.
Nigga what did I lie about lol ? I came to you first to buy content but you a hater ! Show them the messages ! I was player !

Who fought? Who won?
Canelo Alvarez vs Callum Smith. Canelo won. Canelo is like 5’9” and dude is like 6’3”. It looked like a dwarf bullying a giant. He was nothing more than a walking punching bag. Canelo stalked him all night long. Dude was one of those “Big for Nothing” mfs. It was pathetic. I think I could’ve whopped his ass.

Your opinion can get you rocked.

On a public forum, I'm gonna say whatever I want.

Bro, if you refer to me as looking foolish, you better be able to back it up.

In my explanation, I compared you to a king going to war with a peasant. how is that not foolish? How many times did Jay waste his time going at someone lesser than him? None, he knew where he stood and he'd look weaker because of it.

I suppose i was wrong in my thinking, in calling you a king as well...
Either way man, your free to approach opposing views however you like, the same way I'm free to write whatever I want. I'm not gonna speak on this anymore. Feel free to get the last word.

A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.”

I'm a regular dude just like everyone else bro. I move different from what many are used to. My online avatar is a comic book character. You can't take me serious. I won't let this dude come in talking trash. Yes, you have to pick battles, but how dangerous is a dude who fights every battle? Some people can't even comprehend that concept. It takes staying sharp and having the energy to go hard each and every time.

That's what I do.

Canelo Alvarez vs Callum Smith. Canelo won. Canelo is like 5’9” and dude is like 6’3”. It looked like a dwarf bullying a giant. He was nothing more than a walking punching bag. Canelo stalked him all night long. Dude was one of those “Big for Nothing” mfs. It was pathetic. I think I could’ve whopped his ass.

Thanks. That just makes me appreciate FMJ even more, because he made Canelo look like an amateur.

I'm a regular dude just like everyone else bro. I move different from what many are used to. My online avatar is a comic book character. You can't take me serious. I won't let this dude come in talking trash. Yes, you have to pick battles, but how dangerous is a dude who fights every battle? Some people can't even comprehend that concept. It takes staying sharp and having the energy to go hard each and every time.

That's what I do.

I can respect that strategy as well.

For anyone collecting content, if you are using Mega for hosting, be careful. Mega is on a warpath with TOS of content. Google may be the way to go right now if you are concerned about losing access to your content. To help with migrating content between cloud storage providers, Air Explorer is a great program to do that. It is free for personal use.

Boy you just came on here begging for Tori Polar. Try again.
You fucking goofy ass nerd I didn’t beg for shit. Show me where I begged once again? You sound stupid as fuck right now nigga. One thing fasho is, you can’t just talk to me like I’m a fucking goofy ? everything you saying is false my nigga, hence why you don’t show it. Think about all the shit you’ve said, and I proved you wrong. Now think about all the shit you’ve said without any facts/proof. I ask niggas what they want and if they already got something (so I don’t cop and drop recycled shit, ie Honey Ecstasy). Never have I ever been one of these “someone drop *blank* or *reup* ass niggas. Fuck off my dick once again, goofy.

Norbit and I could take you and your whole team.

Anyway, you don't have any exclusives punk. We proved that a couple of weeks ago. All you do is run your mouth.

But we dropping fire anyway. We don't care if you take these thot's content we post and sell it for $5.00 to those Reddit punks. We try to donate to homeless punks like you and that other dude @RealRari. We know y'all wear the same clothes.

Nigga I don’t need ya fucking donations ? I could literally get *anything* I want. Not even to flex, just saying, don’t ever think I need you clown lmao. You the only lonely ass nigga here 24/7 and fell entitled as hell. You should step outside my nigga, you awkward as fuck. First you said I was the other nigga, now we sharing clothes? Another accusation by yo dumb ass proven wrong. You a whole L ????????

giphy.gif
Who's got this?

Back