Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

What do you think I’m doing ... selling Black hoes to White People ??
I mean, yes.
That's why I used drake
you are drake
reselling black things to white people and making money
its not a compliment, being both a vulture and a sellout.

you picked the most appropriate neckbearded jewfro ass drake picture that exists, and I'm sure thats intentional.

anyway, can the 2 of you settle whatever "beef" y'all have cus... again... its pointless and annoying.

Dude, do you not understand the meaning behind my name? It's 'FIGHTBACKMODE' for a reason. I live for beef. I won't let you or anyone else come in here running your mouth without getting checked. I love a challenge.

Now, to give you a little history, that punk @Basedlucario came on here complaining about the coding. He got checked. It escalated from there.

As far as the content, we are all pirates, but pirates don't lie on their nuts like that dude @Basedlucario does. There IS honor among thieves.

Now, if you want to continue giving your three-cents, you can get smoked too. Just say the word.

I get smoked for providing an opinion a on public forum, like so many before me have? well that makes sense, that's the internet for ya.

I’ll take my drake title and get this money over poor as @Fightbackmode2005 View attachment 423904

Once again, I don't care about money, or props, or anything else. I share because I can. What I look like posting a picture of a chump like Drake holding a stack of $1 dollar bills?

You got upset because you got banned from our Discord and you couldn't get the exclusives we got.

Any donations we get go towards more content to share with our [VIP] members and then that trickles down to our [FREE] Discord.

We run a quality server that is free of drama. You didn't make the cut. Stop crying about it. You can keep throwing shots at me. It is entertainment for the thread. I welcome it, which is why I haven't blocked you yet. All you've done is set yourself up for loss after loss.

I've dropped receipts on everything I've stated. You haven't. I've exposed you for the chump you are. You have nothing on me. But keep trying though.

I mean, yes.
That's why I used drake
you are drake

you picked the most appropriate neckbearded jewfro ass drake picture that exists, and I'm sure thats intentional.

anyway, can the 2 of you settle whatever "beef" y'all have cus... again... its pointless and annoying.
Dude it ain’t no beef , that nigga can’t beef with me cuz he ain’t gone eat

I get smoked for providing an opinion a on public forum, like so many before me have? well that makes sense, that's the internet for ya.

Bro, if you refer to me as looking foolish, you better be able to back it up. Your opinion can get you rocked. If you want to get involved, just say the word.

This is online beef. Anything goes. I don't mind responding to online beef. It is entertaining. Either chill and enjoy the ride, or step in and let this happen:

Floyd_punch_0.gif

Ain’t no talking when @Fightbackmode2005 he loves to talk behind his computer , he hates the competition , he only claps at people who sell content , he don’t like the comp. he wants to be the only seller of stolen P0rn ?? A4CB118D-EA64-4194-860A-B88F508BBFC1.jpeg 9FEA43EF-35D9-4A01-85C3-94D1B64E8897.jpeg

Dude, do you not understand the meaning behind my name? It's 'FIGHTBACKMODE' for a reason. I live for beef. I won't let you or anyone else come in here running your mouth without getting checked. I love a challenge.

Now, to give you a little history, that punk @Basedlucario came on here complaining about the coding. He got checked. It escalated from there.

As far as the content, we are all pirates, but pirates don't lie on their nuts like that dude @Basedlucario does. There IS honor among thieves.

Now, if you want to continue giving your three-cents, you can get smoked too. Just say the word.
25B4FFED-E52E-4E8D-A116-72904769CAD0.gif
I just seen the Canelo fight, now I got a lil sum extra...

Once again, I don't care about money, or props, or anything else. I share because I can. What I look like posting a picture of a chump like Drake holding a stack of $1 dollar bills?

You got upset because you got banned from our Discord and you couldn't get the exclusives we got.

Any donations we get go towards more content to share with our [VIP] members and then that trickles down to our [FREE] Discord.

We run a quality server that is free of drama. You didn't make the cut. Stop crying about it. You can keep throwing shots at me. It is entertainment for the thread. I welcome it, which is why I haven't blocked you yet. All you've done is set yourself up for loss after loss.

I've dropped receipts on everything I've stated. You haven't. I've exposed you for the chump you are. You have nothing on me. But keep trying though.
Dude I’m throwing shots at you ? Go look at the thread ! You start all the beef you fucking dork lol , you tagged me in a post because you salty I sell more than your $20 discord

Listen, anyone who doesn't like what I post, or are annoyed by me, please place me on ignore.

Just hover your pointer over my name and click 'ignore'. You'll never have to see my posts again.

I will never back down from chumps talking trash. I like the challenge. It is entertaining. Especially when these dudes expose themselves.

Let's keep it rocking.

not gonna lie though she kinda did a soft rebrand, but I was following her IG when it was babyx and it changed to angel.kitty
Didn’t she also have nipple piercings? I knew her for her hairy bush and her nose piercing. I didn’t fully recognize her without them. They were like a trademark.

Listen, anyone who doesn't like what I post, or are annoyed by me, please place me on ignore.

Just hover your pointer over my name and click 'ignore'. You'll never have to see my posts again.

I will never back down from chumps talking trash. I like the challenge. It is entertaining. Especially when these dudes expose themselves.

Let's keep it rocking.
You the only clown exposed , you keep watching that Tr@nnies on my page , like why do you keep watching that ? D1EDFE6C-2C6E-47A0-AB28-5BCF8F3BFC43.jpeg CBA0FD1C-6FF1-4298-A9FD-4F527CE1E180.jpeg

Okay dude. Here we go.

This thread is hetero-only. I don't judge people on what their fetishes are. You like what you like.

Having said that, you can't be a dealer without sampling your content.

Explain this:

View attachment 423838

from a content seller perspective i understand this move, even @DIGITALCRIMINAL has gay onlyfans etc for sale. A sale is a sale and unlike straight onlyfans, gay/trans OF are rare and people are more likely to pay higher for them.

But in general reddit is filled with losers and deep pockets willing to part with their money.

But all your other points are spot on, I don't mind sharing but having it took the same day and getting sold on reddit is some bs. I shared low hanging fruit on TW, hoes that i ripped that i didn't care about but i had so much more but i knew it was going to be some bs.

If you're going to steal our contributions move in silence why come in here with a big ass mouth when you can't back it up.

And for the slow niggas in the back paying VIP 1 time a month is better then paying $5 per mega. School systeem failed you if you can't understand that. For $20 you got all the drops that were shared on friday but you niggas think it's a better deal paying someone $5 per drop how retarded can you be.

Last edited:
for a content seller perspective i understand this move, even @DIGITALCRIMINAL has gay onlyfans etc for sale. A sale is a sale and unlike straight onlyfans, gay/trans OF are rare and people are more likely to pay higher for them.

But in general reddit is filled with losers and deep pockets willing to part with their money.

But all your other points are spot on, I don't mind sharing but having it took the same day and getting sold on reddit is some bs. I shared low hanging fruit on TW, hoes that i ripped that i didn't care about but i had so much more but i knew it was going to be some bs.

If you're going to steal our contributions move in silence why come in here with a big ass mouth when you can't back it up.

And for the slow niggas in the back paying VIP 1 time a month is better then paying $5 per mega. School systeem failed you if you can't understand that. For $20 you got all the drops that were shared on friday but you niggas think it's a better deal paying someone $5 per drop how retarded can you be.

Agreed. I have no problem with anyone's fetishes. I just had to let this dude know I know about him. He is running his mouth and lying about everything on his nuts. It is entertaining though.

I mean, yes.
That's why I used drake
you are drake

Wait wait wait , this whole forum is a sell out , most yal are black but we all disrespect the black women ? shut yo ass up , ain’t no respect in here

Back